Disclaimer: Please read the WHOLE POST prior to requesting a gate.
Server: Expert (subject to change)
Region: San Francisco Bay Area
Time: Wednesday February 22, 2017 @ 1600Z (subject to change)
NOTAM: Please follow the aircraft assignments and choose a gate that can fit the certain aircraft.
Hey everyone! :)
I will be hosting another one of my huge screenshot events. The setting, this time around, will take place at the under-appreciated San Francisco International Airport! If you’re new to this event or have forgotten the rules, I will briefly explain the outline of it.
The primary objective here is to fill up gates at a selected airport, in this case San Francisco Airport, and have players spawn in the real world airlines that fly there and park at the real world terminals and gates for the corresponding airline. All players will either stay at their gates or taxi around the airport taking candid screenshots of the other planes standing at the gates. Here are some examples:
Once I, and others, take some screenshots, we will do a short group flight over to Oakland International Airport. The FPL will be posted on the day of the event.
Below, I will provide gate numbers that you can be assigned to and I will provide the planes that can be used. There are some restrictions to what aircraft can be used because they are not in game for us to use. There are also planes we will be using that may not be used in real life at SanFran, but we will unfortunately have to adjust to the best compromise.
In closing, please remember that reality is key so try to keep that in mind. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to either PM me or comment below in the thread. :)
Now to the good stuff: If you’re a regular, you can edit yourself in but if not, simply comment below, and I or another regular, will gladly add you.
Aircraft Assignments (click triangle to view).
These are the airlines/aircraft you’re allowed to use with the corresponding terminal(s), in brackets, that they park in.
- Aeroméxico B737 (replaces B738) [I-A]
- Air Canada A319, B763 [I-G]
- Air China B748 [I-G]
- Air France B77W [I-A]
- Air India B77L [I-G]
- Air New Zealand B77W [I-G]
- Alaska Airlines B738, B739 [I-A]
- All Nippon Airways B772 (replaces B77W) [I-G]
- American Airlines A320, A321, B738 [1-C, 2-D]
- Asiana Airlines B772 [I-A]
- Avianca A318 (replaces A320) [I-A]
- British Airways A380 OR B744 [I-A]
- Cathay Pacific B77W [I-A]
- China Airlines B77W [I-A]
- China Southern Airlines B788 [I-A, I-G]
- Copa Airlines B738 [I-A, I-G]
- Delta Airlines A333, B739, B752, B763, E75L [1-C]
- Emirates A380 [I-A]
- Etihad Airways B77W (replaces B77L) [I-A]
- Frontier Airlines A318 (replaces A320, A321) [1-B]
- Hawaiian Airlines B763 (replaces A332) [I-A]
- Japan Airlines B772 (replaces B77W) [I-A]
- JetBlue Airways A320 [I-A]
- KLM B789 [I-A]
- Korean Air B748 [I-A]
- Lufthansa A346, A380 [I-G]
- Philippine Airlines B77W [I-A]
- Qantas B744 [I-A]
- Scandinavian Airlines A333 (replaces A343) [I-G]
- Singapore Airlines B77W [I-G]
- Southwest Airlines B737, B738 [1-B]
- Swiss International Air Lines A333 (replaces A343) [I-G]
- Turkish Airlines B77W [I-G]
- United Airlines A320, B738, B739, B744, B752, B772, B789 [3-E, 3-F, I-G]
- Virgin America A320 [2-D]
- Virgin Atlantic B789 [I-A]
- Volaris A319 (replaces A320) [I-A]
Gate Assignments (click triangle to view).
These are the gates where you can park. Please pay attention to their sizes. Narrow-body aircraft can park at wide-body gates but a wide-body can’t use a narrow-body gate.
Gate = Narrow-body
Gate = Wide-Body
Gate = A380
A01: Tyler_Roblox_And_Mor (AAR B772)
A02: Ivan_Lin (JBU A320)
A04: Adrien (JBU A320)
A05: Adam Callow (BAW B744)
A11B: Boeing773ER (ETD B77W)
A12: Matt_Elphick (UAE A380)[/s]
C40: Seth_Kaplan (AAL B738)
C42: Iggydang (DAL A333)
C43: CaptainPlanet (AAL A321)
D51: TheNorthernAviatorz (VRD A320)
E68: Kizzyjet (UAL B739)
G91: Abhishek_Bhattachary (AIC B77L)
G92: Aria (ACA A319)
G93: mcwiting (ANZ B77W)
G94: FlyFi (DLH A346)
G95: L.A.Aviation (UAL B789)
G96: CptNathanHope (UAL B772)
G97: Mix56awesome (UAL B772)
G98: Bobby (UAL B772)
G99: Xpheros (SIA 77W)
Thanks for getting all the way down to this point! Hope to see all, if not, most of you there. :)
See my past events:
Waypoints (click triangle to view)