[Closed] How High Can You Fly? @ KJFK - 221714ZAUG15

Server: Free Flight

Region: New York

Airport: KJFK/KOXC

Time: 1714z

NOTAM: This is a flight to see how high a regular passenger plane flies. I got inspired for this event because of stuff I did today. First, we meet at KJFK. Show up in any kind of passenger aircraft. Any passenger aircraft, no Cessnas. Checkin starts at 1714z. I’ll be on the game a few minutes earlier, but to warn you, flying won’t start for another twenty minutes at the least, maybe twenty five. Early checkin is to make sure you can get on. When you spawn on the game, taxi to where my plane is, callsign will be N52MX. Before the high flying contest, we’re meeting at KJFK to have legroom for the planes, but the airport we’ll be flying to to start the contest will be at KOXC. We’ll fly there, and keep on the community at all times. When all the aircraft arrive at KOXC, we will start to take off and start the high flying contest. To warn you, the contest might be long, so if you don’t have time, please don’t show up and leave. I’ll do it by myself if nobody responds back. I don’t know how long it will take, so only say definitely if you’re available, nobody who said definitely made it to my last monthly event. Just keep flying up and up and up via autopilot, and when you get too high, just descend and land at KOXC.

Hey,

I’ll be attending this event. To anyone else attending, it has been postponed for tomorrow.

Chris

To tell you, to get to the Kalman Line from sea level at a rate of 4,000 feet per minute would take eighty minutes. Kalman line at around 328,000 ft.

At the end of the event, we go crashing into the ground.

Remember, it will be my alternate account talking during the event.

Estimated start time: 7 minutes.

Sad it’s JFK, I don’t have that region bought.

@zhris? You coming?

Estimated Start Time Delayed to 15 minutes.

Leaving without you.

Apologies, as per PM I sent earlier, I had unexpected plans this evening, we left earlier than I thought we would and I wasn’t able to make it.