{CLOSED} Help A Newbie Out ATC @ KSAN Tower and Ground on TS1

Come out and give me feedback on my controlling!!

1 Like

Hi, I would move this to #live:atc since this is an ATC opening

2 Likes

Ok, thank you! I appreciate the help.

Seeing as you’re a newbie at ATC, I reccomend checking out these great ATC tutorials by our awesome community members.
https://community.infiniteflight.com/c/tutorials/atc

Also seeing as you’re new to the community, I would like to welcome you to the forum. Please read up on this post by one our great community members :)

Here in the forum, we have a system of trust level’s that help sandbox new user’s, more about trust levels here.

Here are some post’s made by one of our hard working community moderators, reccomend you read this up 😉.

Just wanted to give you this as you’re a few days new to the forum 😉😁, I would be glad to come to your openings and see your ability’s and would be glad to give you constructive feedback. Welcome to the forum and most of all have a great time!

1 Like

I have already watched all of the tutorials. I am trying to figure out whether I am applying the instruction in the right way or not. Any feedback on my performance would be very helpful.

4 Likes

Also, thank you for the information about the forum. I had a few questions about that and they were answered. Thank you very much!

1 Like

My absolute pleasure to help, if you need anything or have any Inquary dont hesitate to PM me, a forum regular, and most of all a forum moderator or staff member. Good luck with ATC and look foward to seeing you progress in your virtual “ATC Career” Haha 😁😁😁.

1 Like

And any IFATC members and TL2 forum members ;)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.