Come on in to Cozumel International Airport as part of your Global Career Mode!
What's Career Mode?
Some of you may remember a thread that I put up a little before Global was released, called “Global Career Mode” .
What this basically is, is acting as a real life pilot, who flies to one airport, then flies to another.
Starting from the last gate you ended at. Simple enough, right? However, you must know a few things about this:
What Career Mode is NOT
- Something that restricts you to only flying one aircraft on Infinite Flight. Career Mode is something you can make your own schedule with, and isn’t in the way if you want to fly an A380 from JFK to Dubai.
- Meaning you have to fly the same aircraft every single day. You can fly to an airport one day, then fly to another one in the next week, or next month. This is your own schedule!
What it IS
- Something different to do aside from all those cargo, military and commercial flights.
- Something realistic to do (you decide how realistic you want to get)
- A new experience in Infinite Flight. Trust me, you won’t want to have hard landings if you treat your aircraft like your baby.
Now, this thread got lots of traction, and I started seeing people take interest in it. The purpose of this event is to see how many of you have started your own Career Mode. Take your private jet out to Cozumel, Mexico, to enjoy a nice stay at a Cozumel resort for as long as you like! To put yourself down to attend, just comment your home airport and aircraft!
If you haven’t started a Career Mode, don’t be afraid to start one now and show up! All you have to do is choose a private jet in Infinite Flight or a General Aviation aircraft (if you want to), and start at your home airport.
Aircraft: A318 ACJ, A319 Generic (ACJ), 737-700 BBJ, 737-800 Generic (BBJ), 737-900 BBJ, Cessna Citation X
Route: Your Airport —> MMCZ
Time: 2000Z or 3:00PM EST (You should arrive at MMCZ by this time)
NOTAMS (Landing runways, arrival gates, planning)
- The main runway for landing will be runway 11. If you want to land on runway 05, make sure you do not interfere with runway 11 landings.
- I heavily suggest that pilots participating should file a flight plan using SimBrief. It will give you an accurate route, accurate fuel and descent calculations.
These five gates are ONLY for A318 ACJs, A319 ACJs, and 737 BBJs.
These gates (next to runway 11) will be used for the Cessna Citation X.
Hopefully we can meet some people from different areas! I hope that others will try doing Career Mode, as it really brings something new to the table.
@Kevinsoto1502 737-700BBJ (KMCO-MMCZ | 566NM)
@xSev Cessna Citation X (KCVG-MMCZ | 1119 NM)
@Etrain 737-700BBJ (CYYC-KMIA-MMCZ | 2648 NM)
@Nathan Cessna Citation X (KBED-MMCZ | 1555NM)
@Ashton_Liberty Cessna Citation X (KMCI-MMCZ | 1197NM)
@GolferRyan Cessna Citation X (KAPA-MMCZ | 1469NM)