[Closed] Frontier's TaG Getaway @ KDEN - 122100ZFEB17

I’ll try my best to join I’ll be in my favorite aircraft the a318

Welcome aboard and enjoy your flight :)

Go ahead and start trickling in. Event begins roughly in 10 minutes. Let’s get this show on the road.
If you want or just join for fun be my guest. Just please make sure you are respectful and do not take a gate already taken.

1 Like

Event is in full swing. Come and do touch and goes or fly pattern work. There are no rules just go crazy :) do touch and goes to your hearts content.

2 Likes

NOOOOO, my iPad just died as I was spawning in!

1 Like

No worries mate I feel that :/

@Will_Grodahl coming in short behind me with @Mix56awesome on takeoff in front of me…that was AWESOME!

That’s how much XP we got!

2 Likes

Wow, looks like a great event! So sorry I had to miss it.

I remember that 😂, I also remember the near miss we had when you were taking off and I was landing. It was a fun event, glad I made it.

1 Like

We should honestly do more like that. Man the laughter I had over the near misses 😂😂. Just going crazy with five pilots in tight patterns is hilarious.

1 Like

The only time we will refuse patterns is when traffic is too busy to accommodate other aircraft or enough to exceed the controller’s limitations. There has to be a good reason to deny pattern work; it’s bad service to do otherwise.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.