[Closed] Frontier's TaG Getaway @ KDEN - 122100ZFEB17

Server: Expert

Region: Denver

Airport: Denver International Airport

Time: 2100Z

NOTAM: What’s up guys it’s you’re CEO and host 508 back again. Today’s event will definitely be different then any of our others so please read carefully.
First though, if you attended our London Flight I thank each and everyone of you. That flight was awesome, especially the mass hug at the end (for those who participated THANK YOU) if you enjoyed that event and are not yet affiliated with FVA please click the link below and join! #flyfrontierva #acarrierwhocares!

Normally this is where the flightplan would be. However, there will be no assigned flightplan. Want to know why? Because we will not be straying more then 5nm from the actual airport. What sort of event could this be then? That’s right…Touch and Go Express!
Frontier is giving all of its faithful pilots and community members a break from flying the A318. We will be doing mass touch and goes at KDEN.

Vital Inflight Information
Crusiing Speed: Nonexistent
Cruising Altitude: nonexistent
Runways to complete TaG on: all of them
Aircraft available:

1. Super Decathalon
  2. Spitfire
  3. Cessna 172 or Cessna 208 (any livery)
  4. Fighter Jet ( F/A- 18 preferred)
  5. P-38
  6. A-10
  7. A318 (Frontier Livery only for the particularly talented ;))

On the day of this event, you may arrive at Denver airport and start doing touch and goes. There will be no official start to the event, but to signify you are here please have either a Frontier callsign or “IFC”/“IFATC”. This will just help me count attendance. I will be assigning gates as well.
If you can come drop your name below and the aircraft you will be flying. Also, if at all possible (so if IFATC have that region open already I won’t complain) I would appreciate it if Denver airport could remain unstaffed during this event. This is just to help the fun instead of having to maintain a professional attitude about this and always call in and be directed around. Just come and do touch and goes on all of the runways!

Gates:
Cargo FedEx 01: @Tecnam2TA
Cargo Fedex 02: @John370
Cargo Fedex03: @DeltaCRJ-900 (A318)
Cargo FedEx 04: @Cessna_Driver (A318)
Cargo FedEx 05: @Infinite.flight (Cessna 208)
Cargo FedEx 06: @Dairell_Martinez
FBO immaculate Flight: @Will_Grodahl (A-10)
FBO Signature Flight: @Captaink (A318)
GA E01: @Q400fan (A318)
GA S01: Tyler
Ga S02:

(Note: Frontier VA is not responsible for violations received, IFATC ghosting, or user ghosting while attending this event)

4 Likes

Please remember everyone, the normal pattern altitude for turbofan aircraft is 1,500 feet AGL. The pattern altitude for anything else is 1,000. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

@SkyHighGuys, I’ll take the A318 Frontier livery. ;)

3 Likes

Sign me up! I will be in a A318.

Welcome aboard. Gate and aircraft reserved. Enjoy this fun event!

1 Like

I’m just going to throw this out there, I don’t think IFATC allows patterns at a Class B airport. I could be wrong. Sounds like it’ll be a great time.

2 Likes

I’ve seen them allow patterns at class B and in this case I asked for no IFATC. If it is an issue I’ll have it moved to Aspen. Thanks for your input noble sir.

2 Likes

You’re quite welcome. Just sending a well advanced warning.

Again I thank you. I don’t foresee it becoming an issue.

2 Likes

Will be there, in the A318 of course!

Haha welcome aboard and enjoy your flight.

Looking for anyone wanting to gain some XP the fun way…with companionship!

Sorry for the late reply, but I will be able to attend in the A-10!

1 Like

Welcome aboard :) enjoy your flight.

If you are interested we are looking for more pilots.

If nothing unexpecting comes up today, I should be able to make it. I’ll go in the Cirrus SR22 GTS.

Attention all pilots, boarding for fun begins in 50 minutes. Please make sure you have your boarding passes ready.

Gates:
Cargo FedEx 01: @Tecnam2TA
Cargo Fedex 02: @John370
Cargo Fedex03: @DeltaCRJ-900 (A318)
Cargo FedEx 04: @Cessna_Driver (A318)
Cargo FedEx 05: @Infinite.flight (Cessna 208)
Cargo FedEx 06: @Dairell_Martinez
FBO immaculate Flight: @Will_Grodahl (A-10)
FBO Signature Flight:
GA E01:
GA S01:
Ga S02:

2 Likes

Sign me up FFT2017 for this event

Welcome aboard what aircraft will you be flying?

1 Like

I will be flying the a318

Dang everyone flying that lovely A318 ;). Event is in one hour, welcome aboard.

1 Like