[Closed] Frontier's SimonsAir Memorial Flight @ KCOS - 182100ZDEC16

Server: Expert

Region: Denver, Colorado

Airport: KCOS - KDEN

Time: 2100Z

NOTAM: before I introduce this sad but needed Flight for myself, let me recap our last event, which had the most amazing turnout I have ever seen in an event and broke Frontier Virtual’s record of attendees. Our previous record was 23 pilots. This one smashed it with a high of 31 that I counted at one time. If you enjoyed “Frontier’s Denver VA/Livery Event” as much as I did and were duly impressed, don’t forget to check out our website and subscribe to our YouTube channel where 90% of the events are now being streamed, alongside weekly releases of promotional content.

https://www.instagram.com/frontier_VA

This event brings us a more somber turn in this festive season. With the ringing of bells, merry red and greens, and the smell of fresh pine as trees are put in place, Christmas brings glorious joyful emotions. Such is not the case for my family.

(The reason for this aircraft in this photo was Simon’s favorite color was blue)

On December 18th, 2015 my baby brother went into severe shock and later that same night passed away.

(Simon was 7 years old)

Before people get on me about this being a morbid event for the festive holiday season, let me simply explain this is a memorial Flight to begin the Christmas spirit.
This Flight I propose to fly in a circle around my home. Flightplan will be placed below. If you can attend please consider doing so. Frontier Virtual is holding hands this season as we celebrate the 7 years of this incredible kid.

KCOS Gates Assignments:
Gate 1: @MTNSNOW
Gate2: @Kevinlu11
Gate3: @Tecnam2TA
Gate4: @Flightfan84
Gate5: infinite.flight
Gate6: Captain_Matt
Gate7: Ace_Rockii
Gate8: Kyle.Plane
Gate9: Captain_Brenneman
Gate10: Pilotmaster2129
Gate11: Rjr112
Gate12: @Kieran_Lockhart
Gate INT1: @Joshua_Davis
Gate INT2: @CaptainSam
Gate INT3: @Leodhasach

IFATC:
KDEN: @Hamza_Adan
KCOS: @AdamCallow

For those concerned, Frontier is holding its Christmas merry :) celebration in roughly 2 weeks on the 25th. So our merry and festive return will be with great grandeur. Just since our Sunday event falls on the anniversary for me, I felt it would be appropriate to fly for my brother. I hope many of you come and join us in the Denver Region for this Flight. It would mean a lot to me.

12 Likes

@flightfan84 here is the event

Also here is the flightplan.

4 Likes

I am so sorry for this tragic event my friend. Sign me up.

5 Likes

You can count on me brother, I’ll be there. Thank you for the posted info.

3 Likes

@Flightfan84 @Cessna_Driver both of you have been signed up. Thank you.

3 Likes

Sign me up. I’m so sorry that your brother passed away. It’s soooo sad😢😢. Passed away at seven. Brutal

3 Likes

Welcome aboard. Really glad you could make it.

Sign me up, thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard my noble friend

Very sorry for your lose

3 Likes

Sign me up please.

1 Like

I’ll reserve a gate, it’s 5:00AM for me but I’ll come :) Hopefully my parents will let me wake up that early.

2 Likes

This event will be live streamed at the following link. Enjoy!

3 Likes

I am sorry your brother passed, I know how it feels. Thank you for letting us all fly in his honor. I’ll take Gate 7

2 Likes

You all are being welcomed aboard unfortunately I’m off to school (last week of finals before Christmas break) so I’ll get your gates when I return.

3 Likes

I have my last week of exams too :/

2 Likes

Wanted to be here but unfortunately I’m not in at the time :(

RIP Simon, stay strong :)

3 Likes

@Kevinlu11
@Flightfan84
@MTNSNOW
@Mix56awesome
@Tecnam2TA
@Cessna_Driver
@Ace_Rockii

This event has been moved to expert server. If this means some of you are unable to attend I sincerely apologize. I just want to have this event on a server that has more professional pilots then the TS1 has to offer.

If you guys could also find some IFATC willing to open Colorado Springs and Denver I’d really appreciate it.

5 Likes

Wait, what day and what time Eastern. I totally want to do this.

1 Like

The 18th is Sunday, 2100Z is 5:00PM Eastern Time.

1 Like