(closed) Frontier's KCOS Opening @ KCOS - 022000ZAPR17

I don’t think I’ll be able to make this one, sorry. It still looks like a fun event.

1 Like

That’s okay man I know you try and make everyone, so you’re excused!

1 Like

If anyone is interested I just wanted to point out we are open to more recruitment. The gates are still available despite not being shown. Just comment below and I’ll work you into a gate. Have a great night everyone!

Sign me up! Gate 9, San Fran please!

Absolutely it is my utmost pleasure…to welcome you aboard. Enjoy your flight! And to anyone else wondering, we have many more gates open. They just haven’t been put up yet.

My plans are to be hiking somewhere in the smoky mountains of Tennessee this weekend. But…your still spooky

Don’t forget I’m the SpookSLord. ;) lol but for reals I’m sorry to see you’re to busy. Maybe next time.

2 Likes

Please be aware this eventis tomorrow. If you think you can sign up we would love having you onboard! More gates are available of people request them!

1 Like

May I have a gate please

1 Like

If there’s room I’ll fly to KASE

1 Like

@mike_mclain @SWAPWLA you are both assigned to gates. Welcome aboard!

#Please Remember To Only Copy The FlighPlan For Your Destination!

@Cessna_Driver will be hosting the flight to MTJ so Copy the flightplan if you are heading to MTJ from FFT1922.

I will be hosting the flight to ASE so Copy the flightplan of you are heading to ASE from FFT508

1 Like

Last minute, but ill be able to show up.

1 Like

Sounds good welcome aboard :)

Due Toby the fact that @Cessna_Driver is busy with s Boy Scout meeting today (sudden change) pilots flying to MTJ are encouraged to either copy the flightplan from an aircraft holding the MTJ flight or create one on your own. All Passangers flying to Aspen still have me so make sure you check my aircraft for proper flightplan.

#Event In 5 Minutes

Gates:
Parking Gate 2: @Cpt.TC (KASE)
Parking Gate 4: @unitedfc (KMTJ)
Parking Gate 6: @Darth_Sidious (KASE)
Parking Gate 7: @anon34936691 (KMTJ)
Parking Gate 8: @Mix56awesome (KMTJ)
Parking Gate 9: @KoolKidRayJ (MKTJ)
Parking Gate 10: @mike_mclain (KASE)
Parking Gate 11: @SWAPWLA (KASE)
Parking Gate 12: @Drew33950 (KMTJ)

1 Like

I will be attempting 1500 to 3000 feet above ground level the mountains

1 Like

As long as you don’t scratch the nice paint…your 318 just came from the factory ;)

1 Like

#Event in 5 Minutes!
Please start spawning in right now! Copy the flightplan from the FFT980 guy already there.

p.ease start boarding process and enter your aircrafts. Departure time is in one minute and we should not delay the flight any more than needed :)
Gates:
Parking Gate 2: @Cpt.TC (KASE)
Parking Gate 4: @unitedfc (KMTJ)
Parking Gate 6: @Darth_Sidious (KASE)
Parking Gate 7: @anon34936691 (KMTJ)
Parking Gate 8: @Mix56awesome (KMTJ)
Parking Gate 9: @KoolKidRayJ (MKTJ)
Parking Gate 10: @mike_mclain (KASE)

1 Like

Here are my screenshots:

4 Likes