(Closed) Frontier's Easter Discovery @ KDEN - 162000ZAPR17

So you’re grade 2 and have access to the expert server??? Lucky you i wish i could back in the day.

Sorry the expert server doesn’t mean the pilot thinks they are experts ;) you need to be Grade 3+ to grab a seat here. Sorry mate better luck next time.

1 Like

Crap that sucks i didn’t know I had to be at least grade 3 :/

Just look up the rules forexpert server before trying to sign up for events mate ;) now this thread has gone off topic let’s bring it back.

#Event In 6 Hours!

2 Likes

@Futuregamer do pattern work in low visibility for hours and you will get grade 3 in a day and a half ;) also no inmatturity allowed in the expert server, only mature seasoned and proffessional pilots are allowed in expert, other whise the IFATC group or the people who control on expert, has the ability to ghost you and you go down a grade and you’re suspended from the expert server for a period of time, good luck!

Can I join the Easter egg hunt?

Are you Grade 3+ Good sir?

1 Like

Yes grade 3. My username is makdak

Roger that then it is my utmost pleasure to welcome you aboard. Enjoy your flight today. You can find our customer service staff or FVA staff ready and willing to answer any questions you may have for us in our main forum thread.

2 Likes

Gate A35: @sk28
Gate A33: @SF34
Gate A31: @NismoKits
Gate A26: @Makdak
Gate A38: Tecnam2TA
Gate A40: @CaptJackson
Gate A42: @lgsfly
Gate A44: @Mix56awesome
Gate A46: @Emarati_AD
Gate A48: @Lamale99
Gate A50: @Hamza_Adan

Are all of you guys okay if I bump this event to tomorrow?

3 Likes

@mike_mclain @Tecnam2TA @Drew33950 you guys okay with it?

1 Like

I certainly am ok with it.

3 Likes

Thank you I’m glad to hear that!

2 Likes

That would be better for me anyway!

1 Like

Sounds good with me!

1 Like

Absolutely,give me a gate for sunday… yea

1 Like

Yes, I wouldn’t have been able to make it today.

2 Likes

It’s okay with me if you move it.

1 Like

Of course that will be fine.

1 Like

Glad to hear such a positive feedback haha that y’all are happy to do it tomorrow. It actually works so much better for all of us. Tomorrow itis than folks!

2 Likes