Closed | Frontier Virtual | Low Fares, Done Right

website | FrontierInstagram | twitter | apply

ifvarbapproved

Welcome to the Official Frontier Virtual Thread. We strive to offer the best Virtual Airline experience in Infinite Flight. With our small staff team, you’ll easily know all of them right when entering our Slack, and you’ll immediately feel a part of the Frontier Family. We have a diverse number of routes, stretching as far north as Canada, and to your favorite vacation destinations with a low fare. Remember, pilots, there is always an animal on your tail.

ceo | @InfiniteNick

I am Nick. I currently am the Founder and CEO of Frontier Virtual. I'm pretty much your average teenage avgeek. I've had a passion for aviation since I was 10 years old. I also have hobbies in cars, phones, and baseball. My main strength is my graphic designing, everyday I increase my ability to make graphics. I mainly strive to keep this VA on its feet and not trip and fall at any point.

coo | @esant_15

Hello, I’m Ethan and I’m the routes manager here at Frontier Virtual. My love for aviation started at a young age and it has only grown from then on!

FrontierRecruitmentManagerBadge | Vacant

em | Vacant

At Frontier Virtual, we operate an all Airbus fleet. This allows us to save costs and deliver the fares you like.

Airbus A319

While being uncommon and slowly phased out, the A319 is an aircraft perfectly suited to serve shorter routes and smaller cities. The A319 is often operated on short flights.

Airbus A320

The A320 is the backbone of our fleet. It serves a lot of cities on our route network.

Airbus A321

The A321 is not as common, but is perfectly suited for longer routes. The A321 is typically used on our longer, or high demand routes.

All pilots have access to all aircraft in our fleet, regardless of rank.

- 0 hours -

- 10 hours -

- 30 hours -

- 75 hours -

- 150 hours (1.1x Flight Time) -

- 250 hours (1.3x Flight Time) -

Grade 3 or above

TL1 or above

Must have maturity

Ability to pass a written test and a checkride

Ability to file 1 flight every 2 weeks

Slack

We use Slack as our communication. Slack is the best way to communicate with our pilots and provides an easy to use interface. Plus, our pilots will be notified when important things are happening, such as events. They can also post videos, photos, and much, much more!

Thanks for visiting our thread! We hope to see you in the Frontier skies soon!

Frontier Virtual is a non-profit organization and not affiliated with the real Frontier Airlines.

35 Likes

Great to see a frontier va again! 😃

3 Likes

The application is still closed😕

1 Like

Sorry about that, Kaleb.

It should now be open, thanks for your cooperation.
- CEO, InfiniteNick

3 Likes

Congratulations Frontier!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Welcome Frontier!

Best of luck!

4 Likes

Good luck guys. Love Frontier liveries.

3 Likes

I saw your approval at the IFVARB website, I was wondering when you’re going to release the thread.

Nice thread!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community! Nice Thread!

3 Likes

This looks really well put together. Absolutely fantastic job! Best of luck to y’all.

4 Likes

Great job Frontier! Nice to see you back

3 Likes

10/10 thread, I love Frontier

3 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

A Frontier Event Series

American Adventures

4 Likes

My father works in frontier So im in love with this line. I would join but my IF is currently having subscription problems :(.

3 Likes

Looks awesome guys! Keep up the work :)

1 Like

Why there’s no a318 in your fleet? IF has Frontier livery for that aircraft.

1 Like

Greetings,

Frontier has actually sold there A318 and CRJs to other carriers, and so they only operate the A319, A320, and A321.

5 Likes

Congratulations @FrontierVirtual @InfiniteNick this is very well deserved! Hope all goes well, it looks great!!!

7 Likes