[Closed] Frontier’s Region Farewell @ KDEN

Server: Training Server

Region: Denver Airport

Airport: KDEN

Time: Right Now

NOTAM: *Frontier Virtual Airlines is preforming one final flash flight in the Denver Region. We will be doing a round the region flight from Denver to Denver, circling underneath ASE and PUB and coming back up.
If you would like to attend as a guest please simply spawn into an A gate at DIA on the training server and enjoy this memorial flight.

THIS IS NOT AN EVENT FOR GLOBAL. THIS IS AN FVA FLIGHT IN A REGION WE HAVE CALLED HOME FOR OVER A YEAR.
As it is the last chance any of us will ave to fly with the old scenery and such, we thought we’d open such an event to the public as well instead of keeping it internal.
Again, just spawn in right now and claim any gate and copy FLP from FFT508. Come in an A320 or A318.

8 Likes

Lets get it! Ill be at A48

1 Like

Let’s do this baby!! I’m ready to fly. Flightplan has been made!
Please respect the rules. Yes I know this is Training Server but this is an event dedicated to respect and well wishes to an old region that FVA has used since September 2016.

@S_Olejniczak Spawn into an A gate and hold firm till we announce pushback. Copy the Flightplan of FFT508

1 Like

I’m on my way right now.

1 Like

And I know I shouldn’t be saying this, but make sure you respect the IF rules ;) since there is a trolling pilot out here going through terminals.

1 Like

Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Pushback is being held just for twenty more seconds as we wait for a buddy pilot.
If you are here, please respect the rules everyone. Now lets get this show on the road!
And take lots of photos to share at the end. Memories are being made :)

2 Likes

If you are reading this then you will know we have pushed back from the gate with an onetime departure. Feel free to join at any airport throughout the event. See you all back in Denver in about thirty minutes!

1 Like

I need to leave for about a half hour, but I’ll try to join back in.

1 Like

No worries! Thank you for coming at all :)

UPDATE: 1st plane has departed. You can still come to DEN if you hurry!

1 Like

I just sent my last frequency changed approved message. This will be FVA’s final flight out of Denver in this region. So many memories are being made. And so much storage is being eaten up

I was the second pilot out. There is a line of 10 pilots holding short. It’s not to late to join!

All aircraft have departed. The best place to spawn now would be at KEGE and takeoff, then wait for us by circling the airport a few minutes.

1 Like

If you haven’t joined yet anyone, I’m suggesting you give it a try. We have such an amazing turnout already for a flash event. 10 pilots and more spawning in. FVA truly is touched by the kindness you all have shown. You can expect loads of photos soon.

UPDATE: FVA will be landing for the last time at Denver Airport pre-global in ETA 50 minutes. Feel free to join us by spawning in at KEGE and circling up to FL390

1 Like

UPDATE: FVA will be landing for the last time at Denver Airport pre-global in ETA 40 minutes. Feel free to join us by spawning in at KASE and circling up to FL390

1 Like

I’m on my way back to the flight now :D

1 Like

Spawn in at KGUC. We are passing right over tha airport.

UPDATE: FVA will be landing for the last time at Denver Airport pre-global in ETA 30 minutes. Feel free to join us by spawning in at KGUC and circling up to FL300.

Please make sure you follow the event title format even for these impromptu events.

Thanks in advance. :)

4 Likes

I wanted to make sure people didn’t think this event would be happening a day or so from now. So thats why I did it. I’ll have it fixed. Thanks Henrik and you’re always welcome to join us :)

1 Like