[Closed] Frontier Denver Cruise @ KDEN - 221500ZOCT16

Everyone you see here is only a portion. Others spawned in after takeoff. So many pilots #frontierva
A wonderful event staffed by IFPMs finest @Cessna_Driver

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Simply beautiful

1 Like

im so sorry I missed the event cause of my personal stuff 😭 See you guys if there’s another shot haha

Would you like to come to Frontier’s VA 1 month anniversary and 100+ flight event?

1 Like

Looks like Saturday events are going to work out in your favor! Congratulations to all of you at Frontier VA, your event was a great success!

Haha thanks. Our anniversary event might be on a Monday or Tuesday around 2000Z so if you can come then…🙂

1 Like

Good job everyone! It was fun being ATC for this event but I do apologize as I had some connection problems during the takeoff process.

1 Like

No worries. Sad not having you aboard our flight but it was nice having the brief ATC :)

: @Kyle0323: @Dr_Danniel_MD: @Dairell_Martinez: @Flightfan84: Infinite.flight: @CPKJ: @TheBigBadBag: @AdamCallow: @EK777: @ClarenceTheAvgeek: @Q400fan

Consider checking this out if you enjoyed the event or are looking to join a Frontier hosted funness ;)

1 Like

How about right now? You know what I’ll be in.

1 Like

Haha sorry unfortunately I’ve just gotten finished wrapping up my event from like six hours ago.

I’m always free to fly 0330Z

Just found your poll, disregard this one.

Cool! 😊 Thank you
When is the D-Day?

The main thread is out :) you can find it. Also vote in the poll

Ok I’ll check it out

Thanks guys for the event last night I was in Frontier flight 318 as callsign I was first to take off and I was angry with my landing because I nose dived

No worries mate haha thanks for flying frontiers friendly skies with us :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.