[Closed] Fill Garuda's Terminal 3 ! @ WIII - 301400ZDEC17

\imageimage

Server: Training

Region: Global (Indonesia)

Airport: WIII

Time: 1400Z

NOTAM: Spawn in using the 77W/738/MD11 Garuda Livery. Please include your GATE and Destination in ICAO. Also include your callsign and flght number that you’re going to use.

Let’s fill out Indonesias bigest terminal with Garuda Indonesia!

Available Gates

G11: @HEYEY Indonesia 266 (WIII-WAHQ)
G12: @HGAD
G13: @furaii Indonesia 171 (WIII-WIMG)
G14: @FLaviation19 Indonesia 19 (WIII-WILL)
G15: @Vandalu TOWERS26 (WIII-WSSS)
G58: @AJH_1994 RED1 (WIII-YPPH)
G59: @crxmson KFC2018 (WIII-WSSS)
G60:
G61:
G62:

777-300ER

Gate 16: @ekolaziale (WIII-WSSS) Indonesia 177
Gate 19: @Kyle.Plane Indonesia 88 (WIII-EHAM)
Gate 23: @Yusuf_Irfan1 indonesia 75 (WIII-VHHH)
Gate 26: @david_hartono_S Indonesia 86 (WIII-EGLL)
Gate 29: @mariodandy30 Indonesia 412 (WIII-WADD)
Gate 33: @deurico7
Gate 36: @Ark_of_Ahmed.IF (WIII-VHHH)
Gate 39: @AryaTheLivingMeme Indonesia 46 (WIII-VECC)
Gate 43: @MQthederp Indonesia 626 (WIII-WSSS)
Gate 46:
Gate 49:
Gate 53:
Gate 56: @aircasa_88 Indonesia 88 (WIII-WMKK)

MD-11

Remote 89: @WardellStephenCurry
Remote 91: @ZZBossGaming
Remote 93: @jdag2004
Remote 95: @Goran12 (WIII-KJFK) via KLAX
Remote 97: @Andrew2002
Remote 99: @George(WIII-WSSS)
These remote gates are back to back with the 777 gates. (Gates 39-56)*

Remote 84:
Remote 85:
Remote 86:
Remote 87:
These 4 remote gates above will be back to back with the 777 gates. (Gates 23-33)

Sample Picture

ATC

Ground: @ouzi
Tower: @sniperguy135
Departure: @Gussy.03
Approach: @Gussy.03

About This Airport
Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (Indonesian: Bandar Udara Internasional Soekarno–Hatta) (IATA: CGK, ICAO: WIII), abbreviated SHIA or Soetta,is the primary airport serving the Greater Jakarta area on the island of Java in Indonesia. Named after the first president and vice-president of Indonesia, Soekarno and Mohammad Hatta, the airport is located at Benda, Tangerang, approximately 20 km northwest of central Jakarta. Due to its proximity to the neighbourhood of Cengkareng in West Jakarta, the airport is also known as Cengkareng Airport, with the assigned three-letter IATA designator “CGK”. The airport is the busiest and the largest airport in Indonesia, as well as being the busiest in the southern hemisphere. The airport was ranked as 8th busiest airport in the world by Airports Council International in 2013.According to air travel intelligence company OAG, the airport ranked as the 7th most connected airport in the world & ranked 1st as ‘megahub’ airport in Asia-Pacific region as per connectivity index, ahead of Japan’s Tokyo Haneda Airport and Australia’s Sydney Airport .The airport ranked as the 7th most connected airport as ‘megahub’ in the world in 2017 again by air travel intelligence company OAG .

About This Terminal
Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Terminal 3 (also known as Terminal 3 Ultimate) is an airport terminal of Soekarno–Hatta International Airport serving Greater Jakarta, Indonesia. It is located on the east-northern side of the airport. Terminal 3 has a different style than other terminals of the airport. Terminal 1 and 2 were built with incorporation of the local architecture into the design, but Terminal 3 is built in contemporary modern design with environmental friendly and traditional sense. The terminal was first named as Terminal 3 Ultimate but later it was decided to integrate with the old Terminal 3. It currently houses Garuda Indonesia, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Korean Air, XiamenAir, China Airlines, China Southern Airlines, and Vietnam Airlines flights until further completion when all international flights (except budget carriers) will be moved here. The terminal is expected to be fully operational by September 2017.The terminal has been named as Best Airport 2017 in Indonesia at the ninth Bandara Awards initiated by Majalah Bandara.

5 Likes

I want to be ATC please?😀

okay sure, ground or tower?

1 Like

So will it happen at 1pm Jakarta time right?

1 Like

I will take the Tower

or both maybe?

1 Like

Ill get you tower and ground.

1 Like

Can I fly the planes?

1 Like

which plane? 737/MD11/B777 ?

Jakarta soetta WIII to KANSAI RJBB 777300er gate 23

1 Like

I’m in! Gate G11 WIII-WAHQ as Indonesia 226
I will be using the Boeing 737-800

2 Likes

737-800 plane guarda Indonesia

1 Like

When will the flight happen

30th December 2017. 1400Z

No, it will be at 9:00pm Jakarta time.

2 Likes

He changed it after I wrote that :)

1 Like

No guarantees, but I’ll try to attend. I’ll take G19, Garuda Indonesia 77W flying CGK-AMS, callsign Garuda 88 Heavy.

3 Likes

You might want to change this :)

1 Like

Get me at Gate g12 MD11 plane and flight number is 2231 callsign is 30CURRY

To be precise its 30th of december at 9pm jakarta time right? I’ll try to attend,
Garuda 86 Heavy, WIII-EGLL

Yes. ill get you the gate