[CLOSED] Favourite Summer Vacationing Place: Part 2

Congratulations Hawaii! Hawaii got 7 votes which is the most. Votes on this poll end on May 20 at 2000Z one month before summer. This time, it is a poll for your favorite city/airport where the event will take place. Here it is!

• PHNL (Honolulu)
  • PHTO (Hilo)
  • PHKO (Kona)
  • PHOG (Kahului)
  • PHMK (Molokai)
  • PHJR (Kalaeloa)
  • PHLI (Lihue-Kauai)

0 voters

Thanks! Your vote is the decision. I believe the IFC can decide!

FAQ:
Q: What if I didn’t vote in the other vote?
A: No worries! You can still vote here regardless if you voted in the other thread or not.
Q: What if there’s something missing that I like instead of these airports?
A: If there’s a Hawaiian airport you’re really dying to see, PM me and I can sort things out.

Thanks! Remember, every vote counts! :)

Hawaii is the top list for me

1 Like

Anywhere in th Carribean.

1 Like

Definitely Europe- probably Munich, although an event in Stuttgart would be pretty fun as no one really flies there in IF much

1 Like

Places that we’ve been to or can it also be somewhere we’de love to go to?

1 Like

Anywhere, it can be where you want to go really badly also

1 Like

Maldives
Srilanka
Carabean
Hawai
New Zealand
Chamonix
Workum(north of netherlands)
Egypt
Island

1 Like

Ok, can you pick 1 specific one for the vote?

1 Like

The Bahamas, Atlantis is great. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is fine but summer is really rainy. I’m also looking forward to going to big cedar lodge near Branson, Missouri

2 Likes

For flying, Maldives

1 Like

I find that these warmer places like the Caribbean are more suited to winter

2 Likes

Yeah but in some places where people live there is no cold winter 😐😐😐

This sounds like a topic for the #lounge. Isn’t related to Infinite Flight or Real World Aviation. You’ll need to wait until your are TL3 to post casual topics such as this. Thanks!

4 Likes

OP is not a regular, but you’re right

3 Likes

I agree but I think we should leave it because ultimately he just wants to make an event in a place that lots of people would go to in summer…

2 Likes

Male is my summer destination this year

2 Likes

My hometown, though besides that, Langkawi would be #1 (it’s in Malaysia) as far as I know.

2 Likes

Canary Islands! Especially The Fuerteventura of the 90s.

3 Likes

Ibiza!
“Ibiza has around 300 days of sunshine so no cold, dark winter days or endless rainy days across the rest of the year.”
ocean-beach-club-entry

2 Likes

Trust me, I live in the Netherlands and it rains all day! Why would anyone visit Workum? Just stay with the touristy type things, Amsterdam is more then enough for that. I live in the very northern part of the Netherlands and there’s absolutely nothing to do for the average tourist. Unless you want to visit Ameland (one of the islands).

1 Like