• Delta
  • Aer Lingus
  • FlyBe
  • LUFTHANSA
  • Swiss
  • Air Canada

0 voters

1 Like

Emirates is my favorite. I’ve heard nothing but bad reviews on BA’s route to Sydney. I have no idea why Ryanair is even here, it should be in the poll about least favorite airlines

4 Likes

Gotta say if you want a five-pound seat from London to Dublin these are your guys. You get what you pay for really, no luxurious or free food, just an airline that takes you from A to B, can’t really complain. :)

1 Like

I only have experience with Delta and Frontier from this list. Hopefully I’ll get to add BA and SA this summer.

3 Likes

What happened to EVA? Why isn’t it on the list ;_;

I vote for Airlines based in America because that’s all I’ve ever flown with.

These polls are basically useless IMO because there are so many other airlines not on that list that people may like. Either way look at the Delta boys leading the pack :p

2 Likes

United is my favorite! I fly with them all the time.

Hmm… if I had to choose one out of those, it’ll be Etihad (even though I’ve never flown with them)

I will never do Delta again after my vacation fiasco with them, it feels like a completely unorganized airline!

1 Like

@SkyHighGuys let’s see what you vote for… #frontier

2 Likes

What can I say? Shrugs* I cannot tell a lie ;) #frontier

1 Like

How’s the frontier flying going? Okay?

1 Like

Let’s go Delta,Let’s go Delta,Let’s go Delta,💺✈️🎊🎉🌎🌏🌍

Cathay Pacific is well known for its service.

I didn’t expect Delta Air Lines to be at the top of the polls, I thought it would’ve been American, British or Emirates.

2 Likes

Definitely Delta. Their livery is amazing, and they are almost always on time.

1 Like

Oh hey…it’s Matt. Lol good choice.

1 Like

Some of their seats on the A320 are ridiculous. Legroom is fractioned and the seats are locked in an almost forward position. That is, unless you pay extra to sit like a normal human being. A bit Ryanair-esque if you will. Otherwise their scotch selection is acceptable. 12 year Macallan 👍

2 Likes

Wait lol what happened to the ME3 and KLM and Lufthansa and Cathay?