[Closed] DESTINATION SATURDAYS: DUBLIN | @ EGBB - 281800ZOCT17

Air France-KLM VA presents DESTINATION SATURDAYS: DUBLIN | @EGBB 281800ZOCT17

DS4 Dublin

Event Description:
Air France-KLM Virtual Group is heading the Republic of Ireland for the fourth installment of DESTINATION SATURDAYS, our (now bi-weekly) series dedicated to city-hopping and short haul-flying to the most interesting locations across the globe.

DS4: DUBLIN will kick-off our European tour of the most beautiful airports and iconic destinations in the region, including: Lisbon; Gibraltar; Monaco; Rome; and the Swiss Alps, among others. Join the pilots of AF-KLM VA as we embark on a flight from Birmingham, England (EGBB) to Dublin, Ireland (EIDW). Then re-join us every other Saturday as we pick-up at the airport where we left off and make our way around Europe.

Event Details:
Server: Expert Server
Region: Europe
Date: 28th of October 2017
Start Time: 1800z
Air Time: 44min
End Time: 1912z

Flight Details:
Block Fuel: 5,428 kg
Dep Rwy: 15
Take-off/Climb: 2200 ft./min @220KIAS. @280KIAS above FL100.
Cruise: FL240 @ 300KIAS
TOD: Begin descent 80NM out. -1800 ft./min @ 210KIAS
Arr Rwy: 28
Route: TNT5E TNT Q4 VABKA Q4 WAL L10 PENIL L70 BAGSO BAGS1X

FPL Photo

NOTAM: The flight plan will be available from myself (Air France 003). Any aircraft and any livery may be used, but we encourage participants to fly using the Air France or KLM livery. Gates will be assigned to all participants and will be noted below upon receipt of RSVP in the comments section. For AF-KLM VA pilots, please include your issued call signs when you RSVP. For non-AF-KLM VA pilots attending, please state clearly what call sign you wish to fly with and use that call sign when you fly the event.

Gates:
Terminal 70: Air France 005 – @Camr Air France VA Chief Pilot
Terminal 71:
Terminal 72: Air France 101 – @onr2ylmz
Terminal 73: Air France 114 β€” @John_Ryan
Terminal 74: Air France 001 – @Luke Air France-KLM VA President
Terminal 75: Air France 106 – @DylanIE
Terminal 76: Air France 104 – @Sam_Jacobs1 Air France-KLM VA HR Manager
Terminal 77: EJS 365 – @Xpheros
Terminal 78: I-I38 – @Laura_Murphy
Terminal 79: Callsign TBC β€” @Harun_Koyuncu
Terminal 80: Air France 201 β€” @MEJRC
Terminal 81: KLM 103 β€” @Lee_Rutter
Terminal 82: Air France 110 β€” @miko99x
Terminal 83: Air France 135 β€” @joshair
Terminal 84: Air France 1169 β€” @J9J9T
Terminal 85:
Terminal 86: Air France 003 – ODW, Air France-KLM VA Head of Events

JOIN AK-KLM VA
Be part of IF’s fastest growing virtual airline group, featuring more planes in our fleet and more routes than any other virtual carrier. Oh, and we have fun together too! Visit our official thread for info on the benefits of flying with AF-KLM VA and how to submit an application.

4 Likes

Sign me up! will come in an Air France 787. (AF 005)

2 Likes

[AF101] is ready to be assigned :)

2 Likes

@Camr and @onr2ylmz your gates have been confirmed. See you next Saturday!

1 Like

Get me a gate please AF106

2 Likes

A gate for Air France 001 please!

1 Like

Sign me up! Air France 004 πŸ˜ƒ

1 Like

@DylanIE all set, my Irish brother! Looking forward to checking out your homeland.

1 Like

@Luke @Sam_Jacobs1 you are confirmed! See you guys next Saturday.

1 Like

I am looking forward to that myself. Thank You!

1 Like

Yeah! Finally an event in Dublin! Could you give me a gate please. (Yes, I am from Dublin)

1 Like

@Xpheros I have set you up with Terminal 77. Can you provide me w the call sign that you intend to fly with?

Ok, does it have to be something with Air france or KLM? If yes then 3 65, if it doesn’t matter then EJS will be my callsign

1 Like

@Xpheros great, confirmed! And no, the call sign does not have to be either AF or KLM. The event is open to anyone who wants to join.

Can I have a gate please? Callsign; I-I38, thanks!

1 Like

@Laura_Murphy you are confirmed. We look forward to flying with you!

1 Like

Weather is looking good for this weekend’s flight! Hurry up and reserve your gate just a few spots left.

1 Like

Can I have a Gate please ?

2 Likes

@Harun_Koyuncu yes, of course. Confirmed for Terminal 79. We look forward to flying with you on Saturday!

1 Like

Get me a gate pls (80)

1 Like