[Closed] Delta's Dynamic Duo! @ WSSS - 232200ZAPR17

Can I please have a gate?

Awesome! Gate E2. Taxi to runway 02C/20C πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

Of course! Gate E20. Taxi to runway 02L/20R πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

I’ll take up the challenge and looking forward to it

That’s great! Gate E22. Taxi to 02C/20C. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

Training server 1 T2 E24 plz thanks!

Roger that! Gate E22. Taxi to runway 02C/20C

Hey all! I made a small mistake. I gave some wrong gate assignments. So, @SWAPWLA gate E10, @Kyle.r24 gate E11, @Brandon_K gate E12, @stafford_dlva7871 gate E2, @MathAviation7 gate E20, and @Pilot_urp gate E22. I’m sorry for the inconvenience. :)

I’ll take a gate, please. Expert Server.

Great! This event has been combined to only be on Training Server 1. I’ll sign you up for gate E24. Taxi to runway 02L/20R πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

1 Like

Roger that. Gate E2 it is!

1 Like

Hi I would love to fly in my Delta 757. How would I be able to find the server though to join it.

Hey 20goetzb! We ask that you use the assigned aircraft for any event you attend. And, you will need a valid live subscription to join any event on the forum. Live is about $5 a month or $60 for a year. To join a server you have to open Infinite Flight, click β€œFly Online,” click the last button, and click β€œTraining Server 1.” After that you should be connected to Training Server 1. Hope this helps. :)

Correction: I’ll be in a 737-900

1 Like

Sign me up! I’ll be in the training server in a 737

Great! Gate E24. Taxi to runway 02L/20R. Glad you can make it. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

Yes I have a subscription can I fly with you guys? I will take whatever hate is left I just will need to find the server to join.

No problem! The server is on the event description.

Hey can I join this event

Can I have a gate please