[CLOSED] Challenge: Spawn at Every Airport in the Chicago Region between March 12-25

This just made me cringe so hard.

1 Like

I personally think you are awesome for trying to create an event. Why is everyone ranting against him? You don’t have to comment you know. You aren’t forced to comment. If you don’t like it move on to the next topic.
@C_Baccari thank you for trying to give out some events to keep people active in flying, looks like this one wasn’t that popular but I’m sure one of these days you’ll hit gold! Thank you for trying mate :)

2 Likes

I don’t need the everyone gawking awkwardly at my Chicago posts for two weeks without any other competitors. With the forum storage at risk, it was better to call the whole thing off and humiliate myself rather than humiliate myself while clogging the forum storage.

2 Likes

You weren’t around back then, but in May 2016, I did this event.

Something to look forward to in May 2017. Not speculating, but if, and ONLY if Global is out by then, I’ll change the location of the Airshow this year.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.