If you dare to take on the challenge, between the dates of MARCH 12 1000Z and MARCH 25 1000Z you must spawn at every airport in the Chicago region. If I see one picture uploaded before March 12, you’re disqualified. One picture uploaded after March 25, and you’re disqualified. If I don’t see you post a total of 564 pictures in a span of thirteen days, you’re disqualified. Thirteen days doesn’t sound like much, but think about this; I was originally thinking about giving a week.
Now I know what you’re thinking right now; “If you dare take on the challenge, you have no life.” I’m going to prove this wrong by attempting the challenge myself, whether people actually decide to take on the challenge, or not!
This is optional, you don’t have to do this, but for bonus virtual cookies🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪, label the airport you were at in each picture, like below.
I’m not forcing anyone to label over five hundred pictures. Just pictures. Five hundred sixty-four. In thirteen days, not in one post. Starting next Sunday. Now answer this poll to answer whether you’re up to the challenge or not. ✔️Are the yes, I accept the challenge poll options, and ❌ are the no ones.
- ✔️I’m up for the challenge!
- ✔️I’m up for it, after making a decision a day before
- ✔️I’ll do it, but don’t expect me to finish it without a late pass
- ❌I like the idea, but I have a life
- ❌Give me twelve weeks, and I’ll do it
- ❌Are you crazy? I’d rather walk across the Chicago region naked!
- ❌Are you crazy? I’d rather fly around the world in an Ultralight!
- ❌Not until I’m retired