[CLOSED] Challenge: Spawn at Every Airport in the Chicago Region between March 12-25

If you dare to take on the challenge, between the dates of MARCH 12 1000Z and MARCH 25 1000Z you must spawn at every airport in the Chicago region. If I see one picture uploaded before March 12, you’re disqualified. One picture uploaded after March 25, and you’re disqualified. If I don’t see you post a total of 564 pictures in a span of thirteen days, you’re disqualified. Thirteen days doesn’t sound like much, but think about this; I was originally thinking about giving a week.
Now I know what you’re thinking right now; “If you dare take on the challenge, you have no life.” I’m going to prove this wrong by attempting the challenge myself, whether people actually decide to take on the challenge, or not!
This is optional, you don’t have to do this, but for bonus virtual cookies🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪, label the airport you were at in each picture, like below.
I’m not forcing anyone to label over five hundred pictures. Just pictures. Five hundred sixty-four. In thirteen days, not in one post. Starting next Sunday. Now answer this poll to answer whether you’re up to the challenge or not. ✔️Are the yes, I accept the challenge poll options, and ❌ are the no ones.

• ✔️I’m up for the challenge!
  • ✔️I’m up for it, after making a decision a day before
  • ✔️I’ll do it, but don’t expect me to finish it without a late pass
  • ❌I like the idea, but I have a life
  • ❌Give me twelve weeks, and I’ll do it
  • ❌Are you crazy? I’d rather walk across the Chicago region naked!
  • ❌Are you crazy? I’d rather fly around the world in an Ultralight!
  • ❌Not until I’m retired

0 voters

3 Likes

Nice idea… But as you said… I have a life - shocking I know

13 Likes

I have a life too, as I’ve said, but I’m still attempting the challenge.

5 Likes

Challenges are something you benefit from,

i don’t see how this benefits anyone

2 Likes

This benefits perseverance

3 Likes

Challenge: go outside and talk to people

45 Likes

Rip forum storage space.

Great idea, but maybe a bit too extreme. ;)

11 Likes

Well thats a bit hard for some people 😂😂. I just want to know how the idea for this challenge came about.

1 Like

Ooooooh I’m struggling. But I still have juuuuust enough of a life to not do this.

3 Likes

Rest In Peace storage. FDS won’t be happy either.

7 Likes

you Need to spawn at 564 airport in 13 days, that are about 44 airports a day. So 1 hour spawning at airports. That sounds boring to me.
I don’t think anyone would like it to see alteast 564 pics of spawning at airports.

5 Likes

Apparently a guy in the poll does.

2 Likes

Let’s be honest. It was probably sarcasm.

2 Likes

I would rather die. This challenge is a time waster :/

2 Likes

Bit far and extreme, huh?

2 Likes

That’s the whole point!

1 Like

So you made this challenge to waste people’s time?

5 Likes

That’s no fun though :/

1 Like

No, not to waste people’s time, but to utilize it in something completely useless. Which I guess means wasting time, but whatever.

1 Like

Challenge: Don’t roast anyone for the next seven days.

7 Likes