[CLOSED] CapriciousWisewater’s ATC Tracking Thread

CapriciousWisewater | KMRY | Training Server | CLOSED

Omg it’s capricious.

2 Likes

I was in the fighter (the one not racing around your airspace, for which one day you will be able to ghost him). Just before my final approach my tablet battery died 😑

I saw some good work there, well done.
Good pattern entry for 01
I also some sequencing happening, which is good. Rember, the sooner you sequence an aircraft, the more clarity for everyone.

Remember that any aircraft going for a runway for the first time (runway change or inbound), always gets an exit direction with the clearance for the option. Any subsequent patterns don’t require an exit direction. Hope this makes sense.

Avoid using speed instruction for sequencing. Instead sequence, and re-sequence as many times as needed.

Tower’s response to an ‘executing missed approach’ is go-around make X traffic, runway 1. We also see pattern entry instruction being given. In both cases, make sure you sequence and re-sequence your aircrafts, to make sure he knows his place in the queue.

If this is your first tracking thread, then you can be happy in a job well done

Feel free to send me a direct message if you have any queries.

Regards
Anton

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words and warm feedback. This is actually my first thread, I’m aspiring to become IFATC. I hope to see you attending more of my openings sometime soon!

1 Like

CapriciousWisewater | EGLC | Training Server | CLOSED

Congrats you passed the test

2 Likes

CapriciousWisewater | KSAN | Training Server | CLOSED

Come for some patternwork or a quick flight to LAX! I’m in need of ATC practice and looking for feedback.

CapriciousWisewater | KDCA | Training Server | CLOSED

Come down for some patternwork with the lovely river visual approach. Feedback appreciated

CapriciousWisewater | KEYW | Training Server | CLOSED

Come down for some patternwork, leave some feedback below. I aspire to become IFATC.

CapriciousWisewater | KNEW | Training Server | CLOSED

Come down for some patternwork, leave some feedback below. I aspire to become IFATC.

CapriciousWisewater | KSJC | Training Server | CLOSED

CapriciousWisewater | TIST | Training Server | CLOSED

Callsign “CIROC” on the way for some patterns!

1 Like

Sounds good.

1 Like

Hi there, my callsign was “ciroc”,

Just one thing:

• Remember that Inbounds and runway changes are always followed by a pattern entry and sequence (if needed). I took off from an airport nearby TIST and asked for inbound, maybe you assumed that I was already in the pattern and just received clearance. Forgot pattern entry and sequence in this case it would’ve been “ciroc, enter straight in runway 10, Number 3 traffic to follow in on final”.
  • After that, sequence and clearance was on point.
  • Exit and ground commands were all fast and accurate.

If any problem or concerns my pm always open
Keep it up,
Sebastian

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, hehehe I got a little confused when you announced inbound. Thanks for the feedback! I’m always opening airports so be sure to keep track and attend some more. I hope to become IFATC very soon.

1 Like

CapriciousWisewater | KSJC | Training Server | CLOSED

I just caught you as you opened! Thanks for the short ground service 😉

1 Like

No problem, feel free to come back for some patternwork!

Would love to but I’m busy now sorry. Will come along sometime!

1 Like