[CLOSED, CANCELLED] Bienvenido A Guadalajara @MMGL-150900ZFEB20

images Guadalajara International Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional de Guadalajara ), officially known as Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Guadalajara International Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional de Guadalajara Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla ) (IATA: GDL , ICAO: MMGL ), is the main airport of Mexico’s second-largest
The Passenger Terminal is used by all airlines for international and domestic flights.[3] The terminal has Customs facilities. It also has 12 jetways on
Concourse A and Concourse C . There are also 27 remote parking positions. (If No ATC Is Available Please Use UNICOM respectfully and responsibly)

The Cargo Terminal was recently expanded and has a capacity to store approximately 350,000 tons of goods annually in its 27,000 square meters. It has 6 positions that can handle any kind of major aircraft.

Let’s Fill Up Guadalajara! Please Use The Following Format If Requesting A

AIRCRAFT; ROUTE; TERMINAL x; GATE x; DESTINATION; AIRCRAFT.

SERVER: EXPERT

2020-02-15T18:00:00Z

DIAGRAM

300px-Aeropuerto_Internacional_de_Guadalajara_location_map

2 Likes

Hey mate, sounds like a neat event! Unfortunately there is a slight issue with the title, it is meant to be the following:

Event Title @ ICAO - DDHHMMZMONYY

• Event Title : The title of your event. Keep it short and original!
  • ICAO : The 4-letter airport code the event’s significant location. (e.g. KDEN)
  • DD : Day of the month (e.g. 18th of June = 18)
  • HHMM : Time of your event in Zulu time (e.g. 1pm CST (UTC -6) = 1900)
  • Z : Simply the letter ‘Z’ to indicate the time is in Zulu time
  • MON : 3-letter abbreviation for the month of your event (e.g. January = JAN)
  • YY : Last 2 digits of the year of your event (e.g. 2015 = 15)

If you want more info, please visit the following page:

2 Likes

FEB15? Y’all have some kind of time machines here?

1 Like

I was about to say the same thing. Going back to pre-global, I see?

1 Like

There you go! :)

Good Job easy fix 🙃👏

1 Like

I havent been on IFC in months sorry just slowly getting back into it when ever I’m not on xplane.

2 Likes