CLOSED | Balloonchaser Tracking Thread | TNCM | Caribbean | TS1

IFTSATC has opened the Australian Region!

Come have fun and fly in the Aussie Land!

EDIT: You pissed Rowdy off at YSSY so he is now closed XD

1 Like

IFTSATC is open in London!

Alright expect a Cessna 208 coming your way

1 Like

Juanca has also opened PHNL and has a thread for feedback - CLOSED | Juanca ATC Training Thread | PHNL | Hawaii | TS1

1 Like

Im open at PHNL! Come stop by! :)

Sure. Hahaha im coming

1 Like

Open at my favorite Airport! KBFI!! Come out with your BOEING or any other aircraft :)

Headed out there now.

Sorry everyone… My phone died, but im going to say that im closing as I have important work to do once it charges… Thanks to everyone who came in the past hour and a half

1 Like

CLOSED! (Control Time 1 Hour and 23 Minutes)

1 Like

What’s the active runway?

Runway 10. Also intersection departures are always allowed at my controlled airports :P

1 Like

Would you like public or private feedback?

Public Feedback Please :)

Glad you chose public, because you did really well. Your sequencing and clearing was perfect, as well as your departure instructions. You also did really well with the left downwind entrance while I was transitioning. You cleared me for transition at 3000, which is normally okay, but there was a noob flying patterns at 4000, so just make sure you transition me above him. Also, after I do my first T&G, make sure you sequence me as I am no longer #1.

2 Likes

You did pretty good, clearance and sequence was perfect. However when you cleared a plane for takeoff, then you wanted them to move faster, you said “maintain best forward speed”. That instruction is only used in the air. Use “please expedite” when a plane is on the ground.

2 Likes