CLOSED | Balloonchaser Tracking Thread | TNCM | Caribbean | TS1

I’ll be there in a319

1 Like

Hey Great job everything was great only thing was when I said is on final 10 full stop instead of just saying roger you said cleared to land which wasn’t necessary but other than that I had a great time in the 319!!!

1 Like

Open at TKPK!!! :)

EDIT: CLOSED! (Control Time: 1 Hour and 45 Mins)

Back at TKPK for some more fun!

Come join that “Fun” :|

EDIT: CLOSED (2 Hours)

2 Likes

So you need to clear me for the option as soon as I’m airborne if possible!! And after the first T&G when I went for another T&G I was never cleared for the option Other than that… I had a great time!!

2 Likes

TNCM Tower is now open! :)

1 Like

On my way I’m Delta 15 67

1 Like

FEEDBACK= So it was pretty good… Few things though if you aren’t busy with someone else you need to clear me for the option or sequence me as soon as I’m airborne so I know where I’m going instead of waiting till I’m on downwind🙂
And second It’s definitely Ok to let me in #1 on the runway and change the sequence for the other person I didn’t want to make Wide A/P turns I did sharp quick turns… and I don’t know why you gave me speed at your discretion I know I was going to slow but that’s how I like to land that erj 170 but other than that it was great!! Thanks

3 Likes

Again very good controlling! This time nothing to add. Only sad that there are some pilots who think they are flying alone and don’t have to listen to Act. See you next time! City 44.

1 Like

Why would he need to do that as soon as you’re airborne. I feel like a controller we be have a better picture of the traffic if he waiting until say midfield on the downwind leg. Clearing or sequencing when you’ll most likely have to resequence doesn’t quite make sense to me. I’m no tower control expert, I’m just curious.

2 Likes

Everyone tells me when I have controlled to say instantly sequence

2 Likes

You would he semi correct.

My phone died…
I in fell asleep…
I forgot to update topic.

So did it still show that I was controlling even though my phone died?!?

1 Like

That’s fine mate. Yeah it said you were still controlling hahaha

1 Like

Of course it makes more sense to sequence a little later. For my part I do it when the plane is on crosswind. But you get a feeling for it…
At some point you just know where an aircraft will end up after a certain amount of time. But the thought it correct, try to sequence as quick as possible so everyone knows who’s following who

3 Likes

Open with IFTSATC in the Hawaiian Region! Come fly!!! :)

@IFFG_Rowdy_Kepler is at PHNL
im at PHTO

1 Like

Nice job @Balloonchaser - (accept for your connection issues haha)

I did notice you cleared a A340 for “immediate takeoff” when the nearest aircraft on approach was still 10nm away… next time just clear for take off as that’s more then enough room for 2 - 3 departures (depending on aircraft speeds). 👍🏻

3 Likes

Thanks! I dont know what was wrong it just sort of kept putting me as a ATC Observer…

See you in IFATC someday!

1 Like

Im open at KMKE and @IFFG_Rowdy_Kepler is open at KMLI!

Come give IFTSATC Some love and enjoy the state of Illinois! :)

2 Likes

Very Nice !!!
Thank you for controlling our flights !!

2 Likes

Are you still open??