(closed) ATC TS1 @ KSEA

Roger that. I will hand them over.

1 Like

Just a reminder… 34L will be used for pattern work, so please request that when taxiing if you plan to do pattern work. 34C will be used for landing, and 34R will be used for departures. Cheers!

1 Like

Just to let you know i’m about to take off from KSEA and land immediatly at KBFI.

2 Likes

@SingaporeAirlines You’re a bit early on the contact part. Center does not talk to aircraft that just took off from an airport. That would be either tower or departure. 😉 But hey, its the training server, your learning.

1 Like

I would take note for that. Thanks for your advice 😊

@SkyHighGuys roger

2 Likes

is it ok if I open center?

1 Like

Hey guys…When you say you are remaining in the pattern…please remain in the pattern… Thanks!

1 Like

@SkyHighGuys Sorry. I wasn’t paying attention. 😒

1 Like

Well deliver the news…how did I do? lol I figure not great I did do some watching of the videos before doing this but I’m just field testing right now as it were.
And no worries you corrected it so you’re fine :)

@JRRaviation I have officially closed Approach. Thanks for handling tower and ground for meh

1 Like

@SkyHighGuys Excellent job with the vectors for both heading and altitude. I intentionally had my route set up like that because a straight in does not help practice. So, again, excellent job. And I apologize again for missing that radio call. 😣 Honestly, I couldn’t find anything wrong. 👍🏼

@JRRaviation You did a great job as well. Good job correcting from 34C to 34L for the pattern work. I did two patterns. The first one, I wasn’t sure what you were doing, not sure if you were busy with ground or something else but I didn’t cleared for the option until well late into the pattern. Probably about 1000ft before the nose of my aircraft crossed the threshold. But the pattern after that, you did an excellent job. Cleared me well in advanced for my final landing, gave the proper calls for exiting & crossing the runway. Just remember it’s always a great practice to stay ahead in the pattern. 👍🏼

Both of you:
I will try to be at your next event if my schedule permits. I know it helps when more than one aircraft follows directions on TS1. 😉 Great job again guys!

4 Likes

This may be my lack of knowledge, but I think you meant for me to go left traffic. You said left traffic when you gave me take off clearance but told me to enter right base and traffic to follow was on left base. I was a bit confused and entered right downwind.

Well I’m really pleased to hear that haha. Thanks for your feedback, I look forward to seeing you again mate,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.