[Closed] ATC TS 2 - Come fly ! - 301900ZSEP16

Hello everyone, we will ATC both London city and Gatwick, come and fly !
Details
Day: Friday
Time: 1900Z
Region: London
Airport with available ATC:
EGGK: Tower - Ground- Approach
EGLC: Tower- Ground
How long we will ATC: One hour
#Please report people that are not following instructions or messing around
If you will be attending, reply saying that your coming.
If you have a complaint, please PM me or @SkyHighGuys with what happened (including screenshots of incident).

3 Likes

Gatwick? cool

1 Like

I will be coming

2 Likes

Will try to be there

1 Like

Only a hint for your next session… pls use not the airport names like “Gatwick and London City” i would suggest tell the ICAO names, EGKK and EGLC (and for 100% the region too) not every user knows what “Gatwick and London Cit” is :) you musnt do that, but I would prefer this :)

2 Likes

Sounds cool, wish I could come.

2 Likes

I will be there. Stay for the full hour just in case someone has connection issues.

1 Like

might be able to come, however cannot confirm

1 Like

I’m doing approach so if your flying into Gatwick then trust me and don’t change frequency until told.

1 Like

I will attend! callsign EI-SAC I will do some circuits and a VFR and IFR to see how ye get on!

3 Likes

All postions are now open

2 Likes

#Please report people that are not following instructions or messing around

3 Likes

Airports with active ATC
EGBB: Tower - Ground
EGKK: Tower - Ground
EGLC: Tower - Ground
(This will be updated)

1 Like

I was Jersey 195! Deliberately changed since you were expecting EI-SAC!

Overall, great session! I noted that you were quick to change me over to EGKK GND when I tuned into TWR which is fine but in this context I was just listening in so no need but like I said perfectly fine!

Vectoring was quite good only that I would have liked a lower FL than FL120. FL080 or 100 would have been fine especially due to the aircraft type! Take note of the performance of different aircraft! You can use to your advantage when vectoring!

Keep up the good work and hope to see you controlling on the expert server!

Regards,

John Gerard Killeen
Student Pilot ~ Sligo Aeronautical Club
IFATC Trainee

2 Likes

Thanks for coming !

1 Like

Anytime Sir!

1 Like

Sorry about the High attitude. Glad I wasn’t to bad

2 Likes

I told you when able turn right, cross runway 26R and contact ground, what was quick ?

Yeah! Dash 8 comfortable descent would be about 1000-1500 fpm! It’s more for the passengers rather than the pilots! Let’s face it, the last thing you want is to do unusual Attitudes recovery with FlyBe!😂

1 Like

When I parked, I tuned into Gatwick Tower to listen for American 508! What you did is what I expected which was to switch me over to Ground, probably because you have experienced people requesting take off from parking ( tell me about it!) I however was only listening in but either way you done the right thing!