[Closed] ATC Training KRSW (SoFlo Region) TS1

@NetJets_Nick is handling approach, and I will be on Ground and Tower. Feel free to drop by. Serious pilots only, please. We would love to see your pretty faces, I mean, aircraft. 😉

8 Likes

You did great for the most part! The only thing I would recommend you work on is your sequencing. :)

4 Likes

I could have been a bit earlier on the Exit Runway command but wasn’t able to squeeze that in with the other commands to the other aircraft. I appreciate the feedback.

4 Likes

Saw you controlling at krsw while i was controlling at kmia! You had one busy airspace to say the leadt!

2 Likes

Thanks to those that came out, and displayed their great pilot skills. As you know there is only so much that can be done on a TS1 ATC session. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as always. 😉

3 Likes

Nice work out there! Can’t really give you any feedback… everything looked fine!! :)

1 Like

Are you sure? I need something. I suppose if there’s nothing then that is ok.

1 Like

Trainees can give you feedback. If you start on the path to IFATC, we’d be able to help you a lot better. :)

1 Like

I’ve already started the path to IFATC with Tom. I need to check back in as I haven’t heard anything back in 2 days.

1 Like

Awesome. @anon66442947- help this poor man immediately. Or else. 😡

2 Likes

I meant you didn’t do anything wrong so I really have nothing to write about :).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.