{Closed} ATC Training at VHHH on TS Global

Hi Everyone! I plan on taking the IFATC Exam today so I thought I would ask the community for some feedback! Come to Hong Kong and give your opinion on how I do. I will be controlling tower and ground.

1 Like

Written or practical?

I am taking the written tomorrow. Got a 72 the first time. I was hoping to get some feedback when I controlled an hour ago but no one replied with anything.

Oh alright. Read the questions carefully I recommend. There are some sneaky questions out there😏

2 Likes

I am now open at SeaTac! Please come and give your feedback!

1 Like

I don’t think that experimental 737 should have had to go around. I would have been clear of the runway by the time they came in (especially if you had cleared my for an immediate takeoff).

1 Like

I didn’t instruct the go-around he was the initiater of it.

1 Like

okay, I must not have been paying attention to any aircraft that wasn’t my own.

1 Like

He requested go-around almost every time even though he didn’t need to.

1 Like

that was kind of weird. they did go around every time they landed that I was on the runway or in the air.

1 Like

@The_Initial_Virus
Written Test Tip, Well Two Tips…

Have water in hand or in reach
Learn to count to five carefully
😉

1 Like

He was doing pattern work so I think he thought he needed to announce a go-around every touch and go even though he didn’t. Anyway have a nice flight.👍

1 Like

But I’ve only been able to make it to four…

What does that mean?

Well, good luck @The_Initial_Virus
1 Like

Now open at VHHH! Please come and leave your feedback!

OMFG, I hit the VS to adjust it and I turned in off and my phone wasn’t calibrated, altitude was set to 0, and stuff went downhill from there…

1 Like

Nothing wrong with the ATC as far as I could tell 👍

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.