[Closed] ATC @ TKPK (Caribbean Region) (TS1)

It’s a beautiful day in the Caribbean, winds are mostly light and the sun is shining. Come on down, it would also be cool if you spawn at a different airport and fly in as I need to work a little more on my inbounds. Advice/feedback is requested!

1 Like

Im coming as a B777-200ER British Airways from TNCM. See you there.

2 Likes

I’ll begin a flight now from TNCM to TKPK

1 Like

And I’ll copy the plane from @TheNorthernAviatorz!

2 Likes

Nah.I’ll change to a American B757 to keep it real.

2 Likes

Ok. Sorry for making u change planes!

1 Like

No problem, see you at St Kitts!

2 Likes

So sorry, had to leave!
It the one message you sent me was correct!

1 Like

Frequency is now closed, thanks to all (except the guy spamming the frequency with “correction, stand by”) for coming out! If you saw anything that I did wrong, or I didn’t do, or I did great in your eyes, please don’t hesitate to send me a PM or reply here!

@RTG113,

You had alot of guys not following directions whatsoever and one guy thinking he could land his a380 there but despite all that you did good and I think you should contact a scout sooner rather then later :)

1 Like

I agree that A380 made things very hard especially doing a tight 2 mile final (even when I told him I’d call his base and I didn’t yet) at 250 knots and trying to land at 250 knots as well!

1 Like

Great ATC, you didn’t have the greatest time with that A380…Anyways, you should consider to be an IFATC in the Future!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.