(Closed) ATC Practice @ KMLI - 1800Z

Hey everyone,
currently training for my practical IFATC test as I passed my theoretical one with 84%.

Therefore, I’d like to make a huge last training session with experienced players and feedback.
Specifically, this session will take place at KMLI (Quad City Int’l / Chicago Region), today at 18:00Z (135 minutes from now). Make sure to stop by for a few patterns!

@CJ12 @Samuel123abc @anon66442947 @Cayler @IceBlue @aviationluver @Benny87654321 @scandinaviangroup @cordes @MarioWHVGER

See you, whoever’s coming,
Regards!

9 Likes

You Forget to tag me 😎

Nice :)

Working on the TSE routes currently but will pop along if I remember (another tag pls).

1 Like

Because I can only tag 10 persons and so far you didn’t appear to many of my sessions. So I rather tag those who come frequently.

I’ll try to come!

1 Like

I’ll be there :)

1 Like

Remind me 15 min before it and I’ll try to make it

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Yeah, but it only took me one attempt :P

1 Like

1 Like

@Benny87654321 @IceBlue
Session starting in 20 minutes!

1 Like

1 min before you are late, that would be a bad first impression. ;)

1 Like

Opening now.
@Aernout I’m utterly sorry, I had to clean the floor in the guestroom ;)

2 Likes

Hehe ;)

• Next time when someone is on short final and you start a session don’t bother them
  • when you already gave a pilot “after the option make right pattern” you can leave the pattern direction and only tell him “cleared for the option”
  • no speed instructions below 1500 feet / 5 miles.

Otherwise good job from my side!

3 Likes

Base call for the prop was too early as I am sure you are aware 😉

1 Like

Also if someone is turning crosswind too early use ‘extend upwind’

1 Like

And you’re in control to remember. Having prop in the same pattern at 772s is not smart when you have multiple runways to use

1 Like

Stop spamming the forum Misha, dont be so lazy to edit your reply.

7 Likes

Concentrate on flying Aernout. Don’t want you forgetting to put the gear down as always

3 Likes