[CLOSED] ATC Practice @ EGSS, London

Will be on Tower and Ground at EGSS, Training Server #.

I have some diagram the way i’ll operate EGSS, ive looked up airport diagrams for these and i made something easier so you know what is expected. There are 2 diagrams depending on which runway i’ll designate for Takeoff and Landing you can use accordingly.

If im incapable of handling traffic, i’ll announce closure of tower and ground. If i simply disappear, you can assume i have crashed. Please feedback after ive closed or you have left ^^

NOTAM

METAR

RWY 04 Taxiing diagram

Legend
-Orange line (Pushback direction)
-Green line (Taxi direction to runway in use)
-Red line (Taxi to parking route)
-Blue box (Maintenance area based on diagram)
-Green box (Hangars)
-Red box (NON TAXIING AREA)

RWY 22 Taxiing diagram

Legend
-Orange line (Pushback direction)
-Green line (Taxi direction to runway in use)
-Red line (Taxi to parking route)
-Blue box (Maintenance area based on diagram)
-Green box (Hangars)
-Red box (NON TAXIING AREA)
-Yellow and Red bold line (Holdshort and request crossing)

Im joining in 5 mins!

1 Like

See you there ^^

I’ll be there.

1 Like

See you there too ^^

EDIT: OMG so sorry, for the go around, i misjudged so badly there >_<

1 Like

No bother we all make mistakes, very good ATC other than that though.

1 Like

You had to tell me to hold short of RWY 22, the person who was landing had to go around… That was the only mistake… Well done!! ;)

1 Like

So sorry for that >_<lll I face palmed so hard my self xD

Thanks for coming as well!

1 Like

Im open for practice, please use the chart above for taxi. Todays active runway is 04

Aerodome is closed, thanks for those who came even without looking at this =p

Sorry,i had to leave quickly.so i see really few things,when you have a plane in the pattern no need enter command,you already give in take off(make left/right traf. just sequence and clearence (you did good with me).
But I suggest you to training in airport with 2 runways,you can learn better and more!
Thanks!

Can i clarify if this is what you mean?

So if i told the first aircraft to enter right traffic and cleared for take off, i could simply say they are number 1 in the sequence?

And subsequent aircrafts i would clear them for take off for left or right traffic and followed up by number 2/3/4 traffic to follow is on XXX?

Also thanks for coming ^^ i’ll move on to a 2 rwy airport for my next controlling session then =D

I want to say:when a aircraft ask you takeoff remaining in the pattern you clear him make L/R traffic if is first just tell him clear for the option #1 runway x,if you have more,cleared for the option #2 runway x traffic to follow is in R/L base/downwind (no need to tell him enter L\R DW. If you’re in airport with multiple runways and you want to change runway then you have to give enter comand.
But anyway have a look inTyler’s tutorial you have a lot and very helpful.

1 Like

Oh i see. Thanks for the help^^

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.