(Closed) ATC Opened @TAPA Playground (Ground and Tower)

Come join!
Server: Playground Server
Runways in Use: Runway 7
Pattern Work: Accepted, but can change.
Aircraft Restriction: NO A380s!
Preferred Airlines: Alitalia, American Airlines, British Airways, Caribbean Airlines, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue Airways, Thomas Cook Airlines, United Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, WestJet, DHL

2 Likes

Please state the server so others don’t get confused.

1 Like

Forgot to mention that, sorry!

1 Like

May pop over in a few.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well, sorry mate.

Maybe, next time, I’ll open up in a free region (I only purchased Caribbean).

2 Likes

God work “Unkown” Mate. I have a few suggestions for you. First off, clear for landing/option as soon as it becomes reasonable. If I’m first in line, on downwind, it’s okay to clear me to land or clear to for the option. It also helps, almost as a form of sequencing for the pilot, so they know they can land, and won’t drag out the line. If there is an aircraft cleared to land on final, and one on downwind, you can clear the one on downwind to land, number 2, if they’ve been sequenced already. There is no need to wait until they hit base of final. Second, don’t use “Roger.” I sent 2 calls announcing I was on downwind, full stop. Both times I received a roger, then a clearance for touch and go for both. If you clear someone for the option already, and then they switch to full stop, you can, but do not have to clear them to land. You can simply ignore the call. If someone calls their going from TnG to Full stop before they’re cleared, it is best to clear to land. Lastly, speed up a bit on your exit runway commands for exiting aircraft. I don’t know if you completely missed both of my full stop calls, but I received my exit runway command almost after I got off the runway. It should be sent around the time I start to apply reverse thrust and or when my Spoilers go up. (If you’re controlling on the off camera setting, follow the landing pilot’s speed. Once you start to see drastic decreases, send it. You can prepare it before, leaving only the last choice to be made, that allows you to send it, that way the commands not too late. If you want help, I am an official IFATC Scouter, so I’d be glad to help you out. Have a good day mate!

2 Likes

Correction, ““Unknown””.

1 Like

I was “unaware” of this. Reading off your description name, you could call it ;)

1 Like

Ha, ha! :P

Thanks for the feedback btw.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.