[Closed] ATC open @ KRSW on TS1

Hi everybody,
@DeerCrusher and I are controlling at KRSW on TS1. We’d like you to come and test our skills. We also welcome any other ATC to open in the region.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Runway 05 is in use!

Coming in callsign APPLEPIE ;)

3 Likes

Coming as DLVA011, see you there!

1 Like

I see you both @CaptJackson @RTG113

2 Likes

I will be there! I will be testing ya

1 Like

I will be back in a few hopefully my Cessna 172 doesn’t go plowing off the runway and do a barrel roll again

1 Like

I think you shouldnt have cleared me for takeoff…? 🤣

1 Like

Its challenging when he keeps going around, and trying to make a decision based off of the other 5 attempts. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

@NetJets_Nick Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Its okay! Good luck with GND and TWR!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

@JRRaviation If you’re going to act like a fool, do it at another airport that does not have ATC. Please, and Thank you.

4 Likes

I spawned but then left after seeing someone doing patterns at 600 feet and just cutting people off left and right. Not a good way to test people if you ask me. But from listening in on both so far so good.

@NetJets_Nick If you are looking for serious feedback PM me and we can schedule some time. It’s hard to give feedback when you are busy with craziness.

2 Likes

Ok! Thanks for the offer. I’ll be in contact soon.

1 Like

There’s only so much that one can do in a Training server, without people acting like 5 year olds. Hope that isn’t too harsh, but you get the point. Theres a point that you just give up on the aircraft that is acting out. There will definitely be other times that we are on that you are welcome. Just check back on the forums. Hope to see you next time!

3 Likes

I can handle people not following directions and learning. I just feel bad when people make an effort to learn and people go out of their way to be disruptive. I remember when I was training it can get frustrating.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.