Closed ATC @ EDDK Amsterdam Region

Tower and ground open at Koel Bonn Intl EDDK. Come along and provide some feedback on my controlling. Thanks!

3 Likes

Will pop by!

1 Like

On my way!

1 Like

Couldn’t stay long. My Callsign M-AGIC
Feedback

• Give way command given after the conflict had been resolved.

• No sequencing given on second pattern

• On my first touch and go you gave the line up and wait too late, by the time you gave it you could of cleared them to take off.

Otherwise very good.

1 Like

who is your recruiter if you have one ?

also have to make sure you sequence ALL aircraft. on my go around i had no idea who to follow.

1 Like

I am sorry I had to leave right at take off - You forgot me on the runway after the line up and wait and I am sure you know that as you said you were sorry - I could have sent another request for takeoff but I stayed there on purpose. I also noticed that this happened at the same time you had two “big fish” making patterns around your airport, so I don’t blame you - maybe next time I’ll be able to stick longer :).

1 Like

My recruiter is (or was) Tyler Shelton. I failed my practical twice and need to be signed off by a trainer in order to test again.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback :)

1 Like

Sorry about that. Traffic was really intense and I was dealing with an aircraft on ground frequency he didn’t want to follow my instructions.

1 Like

Thank you to everyone that came. I can see that I still have some elements I need to work on

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.