[Closed] ATC @ Düsseldorf EDDL Amsterdam Region

Tower and Ground open at Düsseldorf (EDDL) TS1. Come along and give feedback.
Thank you

3 Likes

I’ll be joining in a Cessna (departing out of a different airfield).

1 Like

I’m coming

1 Like

On my way!

1 Like

Onwards!!!

1 Like

I am coming

1 Like

@Wolff_Stolk What is the transition level at EDDL?

Coming again as Easy 117

1 Like

IT is 5000 I think

1 Like

-You told me to follow an aircraft for number two in your pattern instructions, but cleared me to land as number one.
- Be sure to check that the pattern and clearances are the same, otherwise send a correction.

-You cleared me to land when I announced that I was in left downwind for a full stop, after you cleared me for the option.
-This is not really that big of a deal, but clearing someone for the option clears them for a complete landing, a touch and go, or even a low approach. A lot of pilots will send you a position report to clarify their intentions, and in my case, to tell you that I was making a complete landing instead of another TnG.

That’s all. Other than those two things, you did great! :)

1 Like

You did everything perfect (for me), except immediate takeoff which was unnecessary since there was no planes landing.

1 Like

Thank you for coming And feedback

1 Like

Thanks for joining

1 Like

Another great session! I came along last night and it was the same, brilliant!!!

1 Like

I am going for my written test next week I think.

My feedback:

Positives:

1. You did very well in sequencing me into the pattern considering I was in a much smaller aircraft.
  2. You did not rush me, or become impatient, which is greatly appreciated as a pilot flying a smaller aircraft :)
  3. The transition level is correct @ 5,000 feet, which gives the impression that you obviously know your background information.

Negatives:

1. The one thing that you could improve is issuing the frequency change a little later. After I requested departure, you immediately sent a frequency change after clearing the departure. I think it would be better if you held off on that, until I am at least out of the inner blue circle, considering I was still in your immediate airspace.

Other wise it was great session. Keep up the great controlling :)

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.