[CLOSED] ATC at KMIA TS1

Hey, guys!

I currently have KMIA ground and tower open! I figured Miami needed a little love… it rarely has any ATC! Come out for a few trips around the pattern, for make a quick cross country trip on (what could be) the last night of the SoFlo region! I’ll be here for as long as the planes keep coming!

See you there!

*Thank you to whoever added TS1 to the title… forgot that this time!

1 Like

No problem ;) remember to include the airport’s ICAO and [OPEN[ (change it to closed once you are done)

1 Like

You again! Haha will do. Thank you sir!

1 Like

Thanks for the service man…not too shabby!👍🏻

1 Like

Appreciated! Which one were you?

I’m 11B…it’s all just as it is here on the forum lol…think I was in an ERJ-175 US Airways

1 Like

Ah, yes! Great work tonight. Your landings looked pretty impressive from the tower… very clean. It was a pleasure working with you 👍🏻😀

1 Like

Yeah thanks dude…I’m a little rusty, been outta pocket for a while now…thanks for the practice session.

Any time man. I’ve been opening ATC sessions in uncommon areas fretty frequently. If you catch Captain Thomas running ground and tower somewhere, stop on by and let me know how I did! 🙂

1 Like

Hey I remember your callsign, I’ve been controller for you in the past too! Thanks for being a good pilot. With so many guys taking off from the taxiway, or cutting in line, I can’t tell you enough how much I appreciate it when you guys follow commands and fly sharp. Hope to see you in the air. My callsign is PK1868.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.