[CLOSED] ATC active @ EDDL on ATC Playground

• Pattern work accepted

• Feedback is appreciated

Now closed. Thanks to everyone who came and for the feedback! :-)

Thanks for coming @Dr_Z :-)

2 Likes

Still open?

1 Like

Yes, please come :-)

good job, are you in touch with a recruiter for IFATC?

1 Like

Hi,i was there right now, I-M11, you did very good,i have just one suggestion,i takeoff from r25L and no operation in r25R,if you planing to let me land in 25R you can tell me make right traffic and then enter right traf. 25R, you did all correct is just a suggestion. Are you in contact with recruter? If not contact immediately.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @MarcelloM :-)
Fist of all, thanks for coming. Secondly thanks for your suggestion. I am in contact with Tyler, but I failed my first attempt at the written test, but I will try it again until I become Advanced ATC because I’m really motivated. I just wanted to train a little bit until I try the practical test.
Thanks again,
Adrien

1 Like

Hey! Can you PM me? :) I would like to ask you some questions!

1 Like

Yes no problem :-)

You’re welcome Adrien. You did really well. Both ground as well as tower commands were perfect, sequencing was spot on, and good use of misc messages like avoid unnecessary reports etc haha.

But like @MarcelloM mentioned, it’d be easier for you as the controller if you had issued TO with right traffic for 23R. Left downwind on 23R would interfere with any inbounds you might have on 23L. You’ll be an IFATC soon 😉 All the best!

1 Like

You welcome!you have now @Mats_Edvin_Aaro,I’m sure with him you can be ready for the test.good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks again guys!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.