[Closed] All Hail Wing Flex - Saturday Night Patterns @ EDDL - 302100ZJUN18

Hey everyone! For those that weren’t at the last SNP, here’s the info. Every Saturday night, someone my group, the ATC Education Group, will control the airport, while the rest do touch-and-goes.

Last week, we were at KLUK 🐔. This week, we head over to EDDL for patterns! EDDL has two runways, and is located in the Germany. Hope to see you there!

Server: Training

Region: Germany

Airport: EDDL

Time: June 30th, 2018, 2100Z

NOTAM: ATC will be open from 2100Z to 2200Z. Feel free to stop by and do some touch-and-goes. Feel free to use any of the A320 family series aircraft, including the A318/319/320/321 variants.
Attendees:

1. @Trio
  2. @Cbro4 (TBD)
  3. @rileymoyer
  4. @ADDY28
  5. @Jacob_Sim
  6. @LibertyAviation
  7. @Sammy_Droubi
  8. @Kate_Russell
  9. @SterlingArcher
  10. @Adam_Williams

Brought to you by the ATC Education Group image

You MUST fly in any of the A320 family series aircrafts, including the A318/319/320/321 variants.

4 Likes

ATC

TWR&GND: @rileymoyer
Not Assigned: @ADDY28

You must be an ATC Education Group member to control a frequency. Join the team!

This post will be updated.

If you don’t get the new update by then, then just fly a few patterns. It won’t hurt, this is just to celebrate the fact we’re getting wing flex! ✈️

Sign me up. For the third week in a row ;)

Please show up this time! You’re on the attendees list. 😘

I was there last week!

Hmm, what was your callsign?

KLUK01, I was in a C172

Ah yes, never mind, disregard. 😘

1 Like

A320?If yes add me please!

I guess I won’t be turning up with an F-22.

1 Like

The controller will be taking his IFATC practical tomorrow so the more the merrier, but please have a look at this before spawning in. 🙂

1 Like

Yah I don’t read all the text lol

I can not promise I will be there tomorrow, but if I am can I just show up? Tomorrow is chaotic so I will know within like an hour of doing it.

1 Like

Sign me up please :)

Open

We are now open at EDDL! Join in at any time in any of the A320 family series aircrafts, including the A318/319/320/321 variants.

1 Like

Thanks to all for coming out and bearing with me a little bit! I am still relatively new at controlling so that was a good crowd for me. All of you helped me out greatly in preparing for my IFATC practical. I hope you had a lot of fun :)

1 Like

Closed

Thanks to everyone that came out! No one C-RASed, so it was another very fun SNP. ✈️

2 Likes

Thnx for the good service. All the luck with your test tomorrow! Cheers! Alitalia44

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.