[CLOSED]Alitalia Virtual Recruitment @LIMJ -161830ZJUL18

ALITALIA VIRTUAL AIRLINES RECRUITMENT

This is our first public event after a while. We have improved many things since last time and hope to welcome new pilots in our group!

@Pluky our route manager and @AZA.DAL.610 our event manager prepared the event.

Server: Training

Airport: LIMJ

Time: 1830Z ;2030CEST

Route: LIMJ-LIRF

Aircraft: CRJ-900 Air One, A321 Alitalia

Gates
101-107 are reserved for actual Alitalia Virtual pilots
Free gates are:
202: @anon70624511
203: @IanD
204: @Lucas.J
205: @Simon_Joshua
206:
207:
208:
209:
210:
211:
212:
213:

Comment below to sign in our write me in PM!
3 Likes

we are happy to invite you to fly with us. La Rotta Genova-Roma is one of the most scenic routes. after leaving the airport of Genoa we will fly over the northern Tyrrhenian with on the right the corsica and Sardinia, and on the left the Ligurian Coast of the east: with the Golfo del Tigulio, Le Cinque Terre and the Golfo de La Spezia , famous for its military structures, home of the Italian Navy’s arsenal. Leaving Liguria you will enter Tuscany with its hills and its famous islands of the Tuscan archipelago. after the island of Elba the descent towards Finale towards Rome begins, with the passage on the Orbetello lagoon and on the Tuscan Maremma. the arrival in Rome with the lake of Bolsena in the background and the mouth of the river Tiber and the Ostiense littorale in front of us.
imageaGenoa’s Sestri Ponente airport is one of the most scenic airports in Italy for its urban location within the city and the port. important stopover for cruise traffic. 1.25 million people passed through in 2017.

Pluky
Alitalia VAIF Route Manager

2 Likes

We are pleased to inform you of the event flight plan: Uploading…

LIMJ UNITA ELB L146 ELKAP LIRF

Pluky
Route Manager Alitalia VAIF

2 Likes

Sign me up, Alitalia A321

You got the 203.
Quick reminder, 11 hours left!

1 Like

I can’t join but as a member of DLVA,the two VAs are both skyteam alliances,feel free to set up a collab event with us in the near future :)
I’m not the one to contact btw ,I suck at making events

Please make sure your staff contacts us if they are as interested as you are

Please join us at Alitalia virtual and fly and observe the beauty of Italy and this airline!! Please consider as gates are still open thanks- AZADAL | Event Manager for AZVA

I want to book a gate to attend this event

1 Like

Good evening please tell me how to participate in the flight of 11: 09 allergian airline

1 Like

@Lucas.J @Johannes_koelsch will be in contact with you shortly thanks for your interest-AZADAL

@Simon_Joshua if you want to participate in the event please request a gate and @Johannes_koelsch will be in contact with you shortly all the info is above thanks for your interest-AZADAL

Please refer to 1 post in thread @Simon_Joshua @Lucas.J

I don’t understand why you d like to explain it to me

Here you go.

2 Likes

Boarding closed, please spawn asap in the respective parkings.
Active runway 28, 13 kts wind from 275°
FL240 for CRJ900; FL310 for A321;
Please refer to FPL

Please spawn in your gate! Departure in 2 minutes

2 Likes

@anon70624511 @IanD @Simon_Joshua @Lucas.J please spawn in

1 Like

Spawning now. Sry forgot the event…😂😂

Thanks to everyone who participated!

2 Likes