[CLOSED] Airport MAX Out @ KSNA - 041430ZNOV17

Server: Global Training Server

Airport: KSNA

Time: 1430Z

Aircraft: Q-400, 717, 737, A319, A320, 757, ERJ 170, AND GA AIRCRAFT (see description for more info)

Welcome Infinite Flight Pilots!
My name is Pocket Aviation and today I am reintroducing an event that has been going on for some time, the Airport Max Out! What makes this event special is that it is on a global scale which means that planes can actually fly from SNA to the real destinations being served by that airport across the globe. This event will have the same planes and destinations offered by John Wayne Airport. Reserve you spot quickly before we fill up. Thanks for participating in Airport Max Out.

Introduction to KSNA

John Wayne Airport (IATA: SNA, ICAO: KSNA, FAA LID: SNA)[4] is an international airport in Orange County, California, United States, with its mailing address in the city of Santa Ana, hence the IATA airport code. Originally named Orange County Airport, the county Board of Supervisors renamed it in 1979 to honor actor John Wayne, who lived in neighboring Newport Beach and died that year.

The National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015 categorized it as a primary commercial service airport since it has over 10,000 passenger boardings per year. Federal Aviation Administration records say the airport had 4,584,147 enplanements in calendar year 2014, an increase from 4,450,628 in 2013.

John Wayne International Airport is the sole commercial airport in Orange County. General aviation operations outnumber commercial operations and several facilities at the airport serve the general aviation and corporate aviation community. In 2014, John Wayne Airport was the second busiest airport in the Greater Los Angeles area (by passenger count) with over 9 million total passengers.

The main runway, at 5,701 feet (1,738 m), is one of the shortest of any major airport in the United States, and passenger airliners at the airport have never been larger than the Boeing 757. (Some larger cargo aircraft fly from SNA, such as the FedEx A310/300.) Some gates are built to handle planes up to the size of a Boeing 767, which could operate with payload/fuel load restrictions. No wide-body passenger airliners have ever been scheduled at SNA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Airport

The Event

On November 4, 2017 @ 7:30AM PST, the airport will begin operations. Our goal is to attempt to fill the airport with as many planes as possible!

• If you are interested in being an Passenger Airline, you can select an airline that services that airport. You must also choose a plane that services that airport and use the real life destination given aka Gate 2, WestJet 737, KSNA-CYVR.
  • If you are interested in being a Cargo Airline, once again select an airline that services that airport. Since Infinite flight does not include some cargo planes, you are free to chose any available. The destination should also be the same as real life as well.
  • If you are interested in General Aviation, there are minimal restrictions, as long as you don’t utilize wide bodies or any other commercial viable aircraft. (A318 and 737-700 BBJ are OK).

We will also need ATC coverage so you may sign up for that down below as well:

Airlines

Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, WestJet Airlines, Frontier Airlines
Commercial Aviation

Chose a gate and 1 route:
Gate 1A United Express CRJ200 KSNA-KSFO: @TenMileJones
Gate 1B Alaska Horizon Q400 KSNA-KABQ: @ThomasR
Gate 2 WestJet 737-700 KSNA-CYVR: @Joseph_Krol
Gate 3 Delta 717-200 KSNA-KSLC: @J9J9T
Gate 4 Delta 737-800 KSNA-KDTW: @Tombomb777
Gate 5 Delta 757-200 KSNA-KATL: @PocketAviation
Gate 6 American 737-800 KSNA-KPHX: @F22
Gate 7 American 737-800 KSNA-KDFW: @William_Croft
Gate 8 United 737-800 KSNA-KSFO: @tbogaert19
Gate 9 United 737-800 KSNA-KIAH: @Sirhcx_93
Gate 10 United 757-200 KSNA-KORD: @Goran12
Gate 11 American A320 KSNA-KSEA: @Luke
Gate 12 Alaska 737-800 KSNA-KPDX:
Gate 13 Alaska 737-900 KSNA-KSEA: @Drew737380
Gate 14 United 737-900 KSNA-KEWR: @ChiknNRice
Gate 15 Southwest 737 KSNA-KSMF: @7405896A
Gate 16 Southwest 737 KSNA-KLAS: @Kjets
Gate 17 Southwest 737 KSNA-KDEN-KSDF: @SouthwestFan
Gate 18 Southwest 737 KSNA-KHOU: @Dommo209
Gate 19 Southwest 737 KSNA-KDAL: @iTripReport
Gate 20 Frontier A320 KSNA-KDEN: @RTG113
Gate 21 Frontier A320 KSNA-KDEN: @GolferRyan
More RON Gates will be added if needed

Cargo Airlines

South RON 5 UPS 757-200 KSNA-KONT:
South RON 6 UPS 757-200 KSNA-KPHX:
South RON 7 UPS A330-200F KSNA-KSDF:
South RON 8 FedEx 777-200F KSNA-KMEM:
South RON 9 FedEx C208 KSNA-KSDM: @Recxx
More RON Gates will be added if needed

General Aviation

FBO ACI JET 01:
FBO ACI JET 02:
FBO ACI JET 03:
FBO ACI JET 04:
FBO ACI JET 05:
FBO ACI JET 06 :
FBO ACI JET 07:
FBO ACI JET 08:
FBO SIGNATURE FLIGHT SUPPORT 01: @OHNO
FBO SIGNATURE FLIGHT SUPPORT 02: @SF34
FBO SIGNATURE FLIGHT SUPPORT 03:
FBO SIGNATURE FLIGHT SUPPORT 04:
FBO SIGNATURE FLIGHT SUPPORT 05:
FBO SIGNATURE FLIGHT SUPPORT 06:
FBO SIGNATURE FLIGHT SUPPORT 07:
FBO SIGNATURE FLIGHT SUPPORT 08:
FBO SIGNATURE FLIGHT SUPPORT 09:
FBO SIGNATURE FLIGHT SUPPORT 10:
FBO SIGNATURE FLIGHT SUPPORT 11:
FBO SIGNATURE FLIGHT SUPPORT 12:
More Tie Down Gates Will Be Added if Needed

ATC

John Wayne Ground 120.8: @Cole_Collins
John Wayne Tower 119.9: @Cole_Collins
SoCal Departure: 121.3: @rohaim_khedr
SoCal Approach: 128.1: @rohaim_khedr

Sponsors

United Virtural

If you need any help with creating your flight plan or fuel load, please ask in the comments!

10 Likes

May I have ground and tower for this event? I can’t wait to see the steep departures! Great event!!!

4 Likes

Sure Ground and Tower are yours @Cole_Collins. See you there!

1 Like

Firstly, you have given out all the clear details for the event, appreciate it 👌🏼 I’d really wanna fly this event but this one is at the same time as another event I had signed up for. I hope you make more events sooner.

1 Like

Thanks. Hope to see you join another Airport MAX Out event some time in the future!

1 Like

I’ll take Gate 8 please

SNA is my home airport sign me up!! I’ll be there in a southwest 737-700 do some shooting and the head up to Sacramento!!

1 Like

sure thing! Glad to have you join

Cool! See you there at gate 15!

I have no idea how to read that time/date format.

Could someone help me?

Cheers.

Sure it is On November 4, 2017 @ 14:30 ZULU. If you don’t know what that is in your current time, don’t worry! Use this website to convert time into you local time:http://www.timebie.com/std/zulu.php

FYI: This event is scheduled before Sunday morning …Nov 5 …when the USA returns to E.S.T…and congrats to Timebie…one of the easiest converters l have tried out…no fuss …no muss !!!

1 Like

I’d like to sign up! I’ll take the Frontier Flight to Denver.

Sure gate 21 is yours

ATC @Cole_Collins
The day of the event, please do not start operations such as push back or taxi till exactly 14:30 ZULU, mimicking the airport curfew.
-Thanks
Pocket Aviation

1 Like

Idk if I can make it, but sign me up just in case

I’d like to have a swa Gate, but I want a different route than what’s posted…

1 Like

Sure, where do you want to fly?

Very excited for this one. I am in. SouthWest Airlines!!!

I’ll do SNA-DEN-SDF please…

Based on a real-world route

Those tail/winglet views look great. Nice Shots!!

1 Like