[Closed!] Airport MAX Out Event POLL

I am currently offering a poll to see what date works best for everyone! Check the top of the form!

3 Likes

NOTAM

Airport MAX Out currently has a landing competition that will be going on this FRIDAY! Check it out here

1 Like

VHHH is in the lead!

1 Like

We have also added prizes to the landing Competition! These include the first look at the list of destinations and gates at the next Airport MAX Out event!

1 Like

VHHH is in the lead with both KHOU and KBDL close by!

VHHH is pulling ahead!

C’mon guys! Vote for PDX!!! Gonna be lovely up in Oregon!

1 Like

Come on BDL!!! The New England Air Museum is right on the airport and it has a B-29!!!

4 Likes

VHHH is pulling away with the vote!

VHHH 22%! We can do it!

Everyone who voted for something under KAUS… I suggest that you revote for something that has a chance (Help KBDL out) :P

1 Like

I’m suggesting that you take the top 3 airports and have people vote in that and see which on wins. I think that would be more fair because look at all the airports with like 1 vote, that won’t win but it’s one vote for the top 3.
Regards, AsorbMC

1 Like

Less than 1 day till the poll closes

One problem with VHHH is that there’s a lot of gates and it won’t be easy to max it out. Smaller airports are better. Just my opinion :)

2 Likes

Just saying…HOU would be better…🙃

1 Like

The poll is closing in less than 12 hours!

ATTENTION EVERYONE

It is highly recommended that you join the landing competition tomorrow! If you win, you will be rewarded with any destination of your choice for the Airport MAX Out event.

1 Like

KHOU currently is in second!

1 Like

The POLL is now Closed! Thanks to everyone who voted! Be on the lookout for the next events!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.