[Closed] Airbus_737’s ATC Tracking Thread @PAJN

This thread approved by @Tyler_Shelton

Hello there,
I hope to become IFATC soon, so I am creating this tracking thread. I am currently open at KIAD.
Duration: 45 minutes (2115Z-2200Z)
Frequencies: Tower and ground
Challenge me with runway changes, GA aircraft, and more! Feedback is welcome and I hope to see you there!

Spawning In

1 Like

Coming in! N256E

1 Like

Well done. A few things to keep in mind for next time though;

• You told me to taxi to 1C when I was considerably closer to 1R. As you had no traffic, you could’ve/ should’ve had me to go to 1R instead.

• You ongauraded Air Force multiple times. Never on guard aircraft inbound when approach is open, let approach hand off for you. (Unless approach is clearly trolling on the TS)

• On my runway change to 1L, you didn’t give me an exit direction.

• When an aircraft repeat full stop, you do not need to re-clear. Your original clearance for the option allows me to full stop, or t&g.

Overall good work, I wasn’t able to test your traffic management/ sequencing skills, but that was a good session considering your just starting the road to IFATC.

4 Likes

Thanks @EthanT2! One thing: approach wasn’t active, so I think it was best to have him with me. Sorry about the accidental landing clearance, I was preparing a clearance for your next pattern and accidentally hit send

No worries. Approach actually was active, ask @Matt777 ;)

2 Likes

Oh ok, I didn’t see that

Yes sir. Was making sure no interfered with your session as the Air Force pilot was coming in to 19C that would have been a conflict for you. I vectored him to 1C out of the way. Listen to @EthanT2 & all IFATC members advise as it will help you greatly.

1 Like

Overall: well done!
Sequencing and clearance were great!

Some points for improvement:

• You shouldn’t give me take-off clearance before I asked.
  • You dangerously cleared someone WETOOLOW to take off on 30 while I was on left downwind of 1L. Should have let him LUAW and give take-off clearance after I passed the end of rwy 30…
  • I don’t think it’s a good idea to ask pilots to “maintain slowest practical speed” when they’re just 2nm from the runway. I know I turned base a bit too soon so I had to do a pitch-down approach. Worst case, I would have just gone around.

It was well done! I noticed that you also sent a “frequency change approved” to WETOOLOW on departure, so that was good. Keep practicing and you’ll get to be an IFATC in no time ;)

1 Like

Open!
Airport: KIAD
Runway: 30 (if necessary I will use 01R)
Duration: 1 hour
Feedback and patterns are welcome! See you there!

I’ll hop in.

Closed
Thanks to those who came (even non IFC members which there were many of)!

Open!
Airport: KIAD
Duration: 1 hour
Frequencies: Tower and Ground
Server: Training
NOTAMS: Pattern work allowed. Runways in use are 01s… Have fun!

2 Likes

Coming in for some quick loops! (Expect some latency cause I’m doing this on public wifi lol)
C-256E

2 Likes

Spawning in!

1 Like

Closed, thanks for a busy session everyone!

1 Like

So yesterday you did amazing, it was extremely busy and you were dealing with it like a beast… really good job :)

1 Like

Open!
Duration: 30 minutes
Runways: 12 and 19R for arrival, 19C and 19L for departure
Pattern work allowed. I have the bonus of @AviationJack being approach today. Challenge me and have fun!

2 Likes

Good job.
But nobody more came…

Ignore the troll people on ground. You’ll win in health.

Regards. Dani.

2 Likes

If you close you need to update the title

1 Like