[CLOSED]Air France VA Recruitment Event @ EGBB - 041700ZFEB17

I’ll show up

airfrance ftw

1 Like

@Q-ENAN@joshua_davis@andri_sepat@thomas_ralph@promustafatk@alex2405@ilan_dridi@Exh Hey guys, I will be judging you in order for your recruitment to the VA. Here are some things to follow while flying during the event: After takeoff, climb at a VS of 2000. Additionally, cruise altitude will be 14,000 feet at a cruise speed of 295 KIAS. When we are 45NM away from the destination, descend to 2500 before intercepting the localiser. Good Luck, don’t worry about landing perfection, as long as your flying is adequate and professional, that’s all that matters to us at AFVA. Additionally, please PM if you would not like to be considered for recruitment, thanks. Cameron Renwick.

3 Likes

Hi I can’t attend anymore sorry for the inconvenience

Hi ! I want to participate if it’s possible ,see you later.
Good flights

1 Like

See ya there @Bournon_Matthieu

2 Likes

Please may I join? Would love to take part!

1 Like

Sure happy to know you will be there

@bournon_matthieu @louiisorr please make yourself comfortable with the rules for the flight above, thanks! Btw, I will not be flying, I will be following you all on radar and at the airports checking your parameters and skills. You will receive a PM at the end if you are successful!

1 Like

Also copy my FPL. I may be ATC but I may test your Unicom skills instead.

1 Like

Add me please too …

Where are you guys, I’m alone :’(

Hi, he’s busy so take Terminal 11 please, thanks!

Everyone the flight is actually from EGBB to EGLL. My callsign is Air France 01, so please copy my FPL. I will pushback first, so when I request pushback allow me to do it and then pushback in gate order.

1 Like

1 more hour yet! It’s only 1600z!

oh sorry !

It’s 1700 Local for me

1 Like

Can I have a gate please

1 Like

Yes sure, you can take Terminal 12! Please refer to the comment above regarding the parameters you must follow during the flight as it is a recruitment event, thanks! @arjuna95

Sign me up, please! Thank you.

1 Like

Take Terminal 13, as said before please make yourself familiar with the parameters for the flight, (the comment in bold by me tells you everything) I look forward to flying with you! @ODW

1 Like

25 minutes until you need to start spawning in everyone!

1 Like