[Closed] Aeromexico Virtual & Skyteam Present: Exploring the Americas Vol.1: Cancún @ MMMX 241700ZAUG19

Aeromexico Virtual & SkyTeam Present

Dise%C3%B1o%20sin%20t%C3%ADtulo

icons8-website-40 icons8-twitter-filled-40 icons8-instagram-40

About Volume 1:

This is our first leg in our Event Series, we are heading to one of our focused cities, Cancún. This amazing city is a significant tourist destination in Mexico and is one of Mexico's easternmost points. Cancún International Airport is Latin America's fourth and Mexico's second busiest airport, it offers a great view in the approach and an unique sunrise.

About This Series:

We are happy to introduce you to our first event series in the IFC, this series are a part of the Skyteam Event Saturdays. We will be taking you to interesting cities of the Americas in 18 legs, in which we will fly Skyteam and AMVA Codeshare liveries.

Skyteam Event Saturdays:

This Series are a part of the Skyteam Event Saturdays. This events features a weekly rotation of events hosted by a different SkyTeamIF member VA each and every Saturday!.

Cancún August 24th
Panamá September 28th
Caracas TBD
Brasilia TBD
Sao Paulo TBD
Buenos Aires TBD
Santiago TBD
Lima TBD
Bogotá TBD
Costa Rica TBD
Orlando TBD
New York TBD
Chicago TBD
Winnipeg TBD
Calgary TBD
Seattle TBD
Los Angeles TBD
Mexico City TBD

Map and dates will be updated soon

Server: Expert
Date/Time: 2019-08-24T17:00:00Z
Route: MMMX-MMUN
Flight Time: 1 hour 50 min
Aircraft: Boeing 737-700 & 757-200
Livery: Aeromexico
Cruising Altitude: FL 370
Cruising Speed: M 0.78

MMMX APN19 APN REXES NAU ELURA USBER MEDOS DATBI VIVEP PERGO VETRI VOMAR AGNIX EPNEL ADSUN ODLAR VIKSI UN505 UN528 UN529 UN532 UN531 MMUN

Includes approach and departure according to the Charts.

Flight Plan provided by the Aeromexico Virtual Staff

MMMX Gates Terminal 2

Gate Pilot Callsign
Gate 52 @Enrique_Fernandez AMVA01
Gate 53 @Fernando_Carbajal AMVA02
Gate 54 @B6TWUFA
Gate 55 @Armani_B
Gate 56 @Anderson_Velasquez
Gate 57 @Hans_Bied AMVA08
Gate 58 @Alejandro_Castaneda AMVA29
Gate 59 @Jaimexerez2000
Gate 60 @SebastianSanchezLara AMVA03
Gate 61 @Osber-AMVA41 AMVA41
Gate 62 @ArkJr
Gate 63 @Varial
Gate 64 @DIEGO11 AMVA16
Gate 65 @Aldo_David_Santiago AMVA17
Gate 66 @Roberto_Holland AMVA20
Gate 67 @XELIO92 AMVA37
Gate 68 @Toast AMVA28
Gate 69 @Ozzy GAVA001
Gate 70 @AliAlex AMVA19
Gate 71 @Matt777 GAVA002
Gate 72 @Captain_Elias GAVA102
Gate 73 @Diosbaldo_Diaz AMVA48
Gate 74 @Jeremy351
Gate 75 @John_Ryan1
Gate 76 @Inda_Eguia AMVA43
Gate 77 @Hawkeye5 AFKLM300
Gate 78 @Omar_DeWindt AFKLM001
Gate 79 @Ajith_Anand
Gate 80 @Jesus_Farias_Ramirez AMVA07
Gate 81
Gate 82
Gate 83
Gate 84
Gate 85

More gates will be added if needed

Reply via the comments section to RSVP. Please include the callsign that you plan to use during the flight along with the request, we will assign you a gate as soon as possible.

This event is open to all IFC members, whether or not you’re part of Aeromexico Virtual or SkyTeamIF.

Spawn 15 minutes before the event starts.

Pilots are expected to follow all the Expert Server Rules.

The flight leader will be @Enrique_Fernandez .

Aeromexico Virtual is a proud member of the SkyTeamIF alliance, and is excited to be collaborating with them for the SkyTeam Saturdays joint event series! Click below to read more about our member VAs and join one today!

Air France-KLM Virtual (AFKLM)

Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 1.16.04 AM.png

We are Air France-KLM Virtual

Established in 2017, AIRFRANCE-KLM Virtual Group (AFKLMVA) is among the elite virtual airlines operating inside the Infinite Flight mobile flight simulator community. In addition to legacy carriers Air France and KLM Royal Dutch Airways , low-cost subsidiaries HOP! and Transavia are part of the AFKLMVA portfolio. Cargo service is provided by Air France Cargo and Martinair .

We offer mature aviation enthusiasts a well-organized Virtual Airline platform and a relaxed, friendly culture to ensure that you enjoy the journey. With 31 planes in our fleet, 319 destinations across the globe, a detailed flight operations system and a flight training academy for new pilots, plus a mix of dynamic events , we specialize in one thing and one thing only: providing the ultimate VA experience.

Visit AIRFRANCE-KLM Virtual Website

Delta Virtual (DLVA)

image.jpg

Delta Virtual officially opened behind its founder @USA007 on Dec. 26, 2016 and has soared to be one of the most active virtual airlines within the IFC. Behind the backing of an agreement with the real-world Delta Airlines, Delta Virtual has changed the VA game with a state-of-the-art website that is unlike any other on the IFC, custom built from the ground up, which provides the support for more than 175 members within a VA that has logged more flights, more flying miles, and more flying time than any other VA, hands down. Join Delta Virtual here today!

Infinite Flight Delta VA is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Delta Air Lines Inc. All Delta logos are registered trademarks of Delta Air Lines and are used by Licensee under license from Delta Air Lines Inc.

Visit Delta Virtual Website

Aeromexico Virtual (AMVA)

We are young, creative and genius people full of love who are united since the beginning of this journey and always wanted a place to enjoy our passion; and that turns AMVA into “The line that unites us”. An enormous choice of routes, a big fleet, community events, the most advanced flight training, experienced and highly-prepared staff and high realism in all our operations and procedures are just a few things or advantages that every member of our airline enjoys. And while the aviation and Infinite Flight continue growing, we are always open mind to receive new knowledges and keep growing and adapting to become a better and more perfect virtual airline.

Visit Aeromexico Virtual Website

Korean Air Virtual (KAVA)

Founded January 2019, we are a group of aviation enthusiasts, aspiring pilots and real life captains that love flying on the Infinite Flight platform. We strive to be the best, most active and most professional airline within Infinite Flight, and promise our pilots weekly events, fly outs and many other exciting opporutnities. We are also a proud member of the Skyteam Virtual Alliance, engaging our pilots with thousands of extra codeshare routes.

Visit Korean Air Virtual Website

Garuda Indonesia Virtual (GAVA)

At Garuda Indonesia Virtual, our team strives to provide the best virtual airline experience for every one of the pilots that steps through our doors. We offer a wide array of aircraft to choose from, which you can fly on any of our 250+ routes, flagship IFC and internal VA events, flash flights, group flights, and much, much more! Join us here today!

Visit Garuda Indonesia Virtual Website

If you are a future VA CEO and you’re interested in taking the helm of a SkyTeam VA, contact IFVARB to get started. Once approved, we’ll help you build your platform, share resources, and harness the collective power of IF’s leading VAs to help you thrive!

We want to invite you to discover new horizons, in one of the most important airlines. Live your dream, in a professional team, where every day you’ll learn and become a virtual aviator, as well as one more member of this aviation family.

We give great importance to our events as we like to fly with all the pilots and give them great experiences with our amazing routes, We promise to produce spectacular events!

Apply Here!

IFC: @aeromexicovirtual
Email: amvirtualairline@gmail.com

12 Likes

I would like a gate.

Can I have a gate please 👍🏽

@B6TWUFA @Armani_B

Now you have a gate, enjoy!

1 Like

Hi! I hope can have a gate! Thank you

One of the best of Gates please AMVA08

@Anderson_Velasquez. @Hans_Bied

You’re in, enjoy the flight!

Sign me up please!

I want a gate please

Hi! Please give me one gate!

You have a gate now, thanks for coming!

@Alejandro_Castaneda @Jaimexerez2000 @SebastianSanchezLara

1 Like

¡Reserve me a place, please!, AMVA41

Hi, can you give me a gate please

I would like a gate.

You’re in, thanks for coming!

@Osber-AMVA41 @ArkJr @Varial

Give me one please 👌

@DIEGO11 Now you have a gate, enjoy!

I would like a gate, please!

@Aldo_David_Santiago Gate 65 is yours, enjoy!

I want a gate please AMVA20