(Closed) Active ATC at EDDL (Dusseldorf)

I will open EDDL for around 45 mins. Come here and any feedbacks would be appreciated 😊

6 Likes

ATC is reopened again 😊

1 Like

Coming in as CS-TNA B737-BBJ.Are you still controlling?

1 Like

I’m going to reopen it now 😉

1 Like

Roger, I didn’t see you there so that 's why I asked.

1 Like

I’ll come. Callsign: N192JW.

1 Like

Closed now, Thanks all for coming 😊

@TheNorthernAviatorz Sorry for the confusion, I didnt know you would stop and sorry for some incorrect messages duh

1 Like

Great ATC service, I did the wrong downwind to see if you were concentrated. There were some people who didn’t follow instructions so you’ve must had a bad time leading with them

1 Like

Thanks, I guessed you must be confused why I said “Right” instead of “Left” but it’s okay 😂

I left as some people decided to takeoff and enter runway without clearance. I was also confused when I cant differ 2 Lufthansa A320s too and they take off at the same time (I did instruct one of them to stop, but he keeps accelerating)

1 Like

You should never ever tell someone to turn left and cross the runway then contact ground and tell someone cleared for takeoff. Also, when you told me to make right traffic you just cleared me for the option for 23R without telling me how to enter it.

1 Like

Ah sorry for that. I would add “after the option, make right traffic” next time

I did clear you to cross runway as the other aircraft on 23L has accelerated down the runway and would have rotated when you crossed the runway 😉

1 Like

It’s not only about right traffic, you should have told me to enter right downwind and then clear me and tell me to make right traffic.

I wasn’t they guy who was crossing from 23R to 23L. I was the F14. After the plane landed on 23R you told him to turn left and cross and then contact ground and then you cleared an aircraft for an immediate takeoff runway 23L. Also, not sure if you did this right or not but when you tell the traffic to cross from 23R to 23L, you don’t tell him to cross runway 05R because he’s closer to it, you tell him to cross the active runway.

1 Like

Also, when I told you I’m on right base full stop after you cleared me for the option, you don’t have to clear me to land full stop, I’m just letting you know that I’ll make a full stop.

1 Like

Actually, no. The traffic that was supposed to cross held short beccause of departing traffic.

1 Like

Ah, Sorry for that. I would keep in mind to stop the aircraft from crossing when a traffic departs the opposite runway 😊

2 Likes

Reopened again! Please leave some feedbacks here. Thank You 😊

Runway 23L would be used for Departures while 23R would be used for Arrivals. Thanks in advance!

Closed now. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Reopened again for public 😊

Reopened again for Public. Please dont mind to leave some feedback in here. Thanks in Advance 😆

Thanks everyone for coming! TWR and GND are now closed. Good Day

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.