[Closed] 9/11 Memorial Flight @ KTEB - 112300ZSEP17

https://sjc4.discourse-cdn.com/infiniteflight/uploads/default/optimized/3X/5/a/5a0618dad95dbb4e191e78d69a4aa0db971417fb_1_690x234.JPG

On this day; Just 16 years ago. The world stopped turning, and the world changed. 2 planes hit the North and South Tower of the World Trade Center Buildings, 1 plane hit the Pentagon and 1 plane was heading for Washington, D.C.

Our Nation was under attack.

Throughout the day horrible and amazing things happened! Firefighters from all over came in to try to rescue people out of the 2 trade center buildings and the rescue efforts at the Pentagon. Aswell as passengers taking over the hijacked flight over Pennsylvania before it could kill even more innocent civilians. Then at 9:59, the South Tower collapsed then followed by the North Tower.

2996 people died that morning and over 6000 were wounded. Not to mention the 10,000,000+ people who were affected in some way by this act of terrorism.

So today, you can do whatever you want to do to remember those lives lost and affected, but on IFC I am hosting the 9/11 Memorial Group Flight which you may attend to show your respects.

Server - Training Server 1 (TS1)
Region - New York
Starting and Ending Airport - KTEB
Date - September 11th, 2017
Time - 23:00Z
Aircraft - Cirrus SR22 GTS or if your heart really desires; you may fly the Cessna C208

Please Note: Any acts of reenactment or any callsigns with hate, or reenactment (American 11, etc) will not be tolerated, and may possibly lead to a ban.

Flightplan:
(Will look better)
(Please copy from Balloonchaser)

Parking:
Parking GA 01: Balloonchaser (Event Coordinator)
Parking GA 02: AllegiantAir (Co- Coordinator)
Parking GA 03: (Reserved for Co- Coordinator)
Parking GA 04: Dylan844r
Parking GA 05: Ted_Whiting1
Parking GA 06: Awoodbay
Parking GA 07: Louiisorr
Parking GA 08: Kevin_Potthast
Parking GA 09: Stephen_Michael
Parking FBO Atlantic Aviation 01: Lance_Chillian
Parking FBO Atlantic Aviation 02: Pocketflyer25
Parking FBO Jet Aviation Holdings: Fittsy10
Parking FBO Jetcraft Corp: Rolene_van_der_Westh
Parking Hangar 01: WastedxAce
Parking Hangar 02: Alfonso22
Parking Hangar 03: Jonathon_Martinez

(If parking fills, either spawn in a parking spot and move to an open area or spawn at KCDW and fly into KTEB with a touch and go and then follow us to make a heart!)

Group flights are allowed (we will mostly be in a group) and details on altitude and speed are to come!

Once again…

Show Respect

Read more about 9/11/01 -

25 Likes

Thanks for the gate ;)

2 Likes

Guess what?!? Your wish is my command! - GA 06 is yours

@Dylan844r - GA 04 is yours

4 Likes

Yay! Thank you! Thirty six is my lucky number and since three was taken I went for six :P

3 Likes

And we are only allowed to use cirrus for the event?

1 Like

Either Cirrus or if you really want… You may use the Cessna 208 (I have to be very careful about this event (hate, terroristic activity, etc)

5 Likes

I think so. It’s probably so no one does any re enactments with an airliner… hopefully not the case

Edit: spelling

3 Likes

Ok thanks for the Info!

2 Likes

Okay i will be ther in just 20 minutes

2 Likes

We’re are not using cessna we need a large aircraft only like a340 a380 747
757 767 777 and 787

2 Likes

The rules say cirrus. Not large aircraft. Please Read the post👆🏾👆🏾

6 Likes

Will be there, love what you’re doing. Keep it up

2 Likes

Roger GA 05 can be yours!

3 Likes

I’ll take a gate for this

3 Likes

@Balloonchaser I should be there sign me up!

3 Likes

I’m with Kevin! Sign me up.

3 Likes

Okay Fine I Will Sign Up. Okay!

2 Likes

Hey can I get a gate love to have 1

2 Likes

If there are any spots left, you can count me in!

2 Likes

@balloonchaser can you sign me in please!!!😢😢😢😢PLEASE i want to JOIN!!!PLEEEEAASSSEEEEE

2 Likes