[CLOSED] 787-10 or 777-200ER?

I don’t know! I really won’t both but I only have enough for the one. 787-10 because it’s the newest addition and it has the cool new features ‘wing flex and 4K textures’ but it only has a few liveries 😞 (Liveries are VERY important to me!). 777-200ER because it has all my favourite liveries 😄. But it doesn’t have the cool new features of the 787-10😣. Please help! Post your opinion about which one you recommend or which one is your favourite. Thanks guys!

(Please don’t say I should save up more money to get both because I can’t for private reasons. Thanks!)

UPDATE: I suppose it doesn’t matter to me if the 787-10 has 4K texture because even if I got the 777-200ER, my graphics are on the highest setting, so it wouldn’t matter and it would still look good!

UPDATE: Does anyone have pics or vids of both planes in detail (cockpit, exterior, interior)? Thanks

5 Likes

Personally I would take the 787 any day!

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

12 Likes

I don’t have the other 787’s :(

2 Likes
  • B787-10
  • B777-200ER

0 voters

3 Likes

But I only want the 787-10 out of all the 787’s. Why because it has a BA livery 😏. But then it Doesn’t have any other liveries that I know well. :(

777-200ER. Unlike the 787, it has a normal pitch control sensitivity.

1 Like

6 Likes

The -10 tail strikes very easily. I prefer the 777-200er

3 Likes

Have a look on YouTube there are loads.

1 Like

Aaahhh! I don’t know! I even I asked Siri. She said she didn’t understand😒

4 Likes

Although I asked siri to flip a coin. She didn’t move me at all!

You can just edit your last post and add the message, you don’t have to keep adding multiple different replys to your own topic.

2 Likes

I’d go with the 787-10. Everything is updated and has wingflex. Plus the cockpit on the 777 looks exactly like the ones on the 757,767. Both have updated physics.

1 Like

Get the 777 m8

And besides, the 787-10 doesn’t exist yet.

1 Like

How can you compare the 767 and 757 cockpit to the 777’s…those cockpits are the worst in IF IMHO…well Crj is off the league…it would be the worst of courseJust wait until the not so bad 777 gets the “787 style” update you’ll literary salivate LOL :p

1 Like

The 777-200ER has the BA livery.

1 Like

i would take the 772 anyday

1 Like