[CLOSED] 747-8 VS A380-800 in style @ KLAX - 121830ZJUN16

Server: Advanced

Region: Southern California Region

Airport: KLAX-KSAN

Date: June 12th

Time: 19:15Z

Airplanes: 747-8 or A380-800. If you go in the 747-8, please do the freighter livery. If you do the A380-800, please do the Lufthansa livery.

NOTAM: We will fly from KLAX-KSAN in a 747-8 or in an A380-800. We will see which plane flies the most “In style (:.” If you have a 747-8, please go to any of the FedEx ramps. If you have the A380-800, please go to any T1 G(number) - Apron(number)(A or B ((not all of them are A or B))) gate. For example, T1 G10 - Apron10. Go to any parking spot @ KSAN. IF YOU SEE THAT A PARKING SPACE IS TAKEN, PLEASE MOVE TO A DIFFERENT ONE. To tell that you’re in this event, make your callsign E (Event) and put 1-4 numbers after it. No Spaces For example, E1985. Please do not do 1738 because the sound in ATC thinks that it’s 1,738.

2 Likes

Just one small thing: it’s the Southern California region, not Los Angeles. Sounds like a fun event.

2 Likes

oops, sorry. And, thanks!

1 Like

Just saying, KSAN can’t handle the A380 in real life.

3 Likes

oops. Forgot about that

1 Like

Hahaha so only the 748 gets to move :P

3 Likes

hmmm I might switch airports

can KPSP hold the A380?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

ok ill change the liveries

1 Like

2 Likes

just so you guys know, I got a mod to change my name from JakeFlorida_0432 to Plane_Masta

alright im in. Sorry about the delay!

ok then. sorry

NOONE is attending the event?

alright then ):

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.