[CLOSED] 29JUL22 / 1000Z & 2000Z - OPEN CALL Plane Spotting @KJFK

Could I do this one ?

(2nd wave , Virgin 980 )

British Airways London (EGKK) New York (KJFK) B772 for Wave 2 Please

1 Like

Can I do a departure flight in the delta A330neo to Tel Aviv?

1 Like

Second wave, with callsign delta 233

1 Like

Hi @Kostas_K do you got any United Airline Route? If you have one, I would like to grab it.

1 Like

Hey Kosta
Turkish 777
JFK - YYZ - IST
Turkish 6184
wave 2

1 Like

I will be joining in for the first wave!

1 Like

Hi! I’ll take this route, my callsign will be DL575
I will only be able to join the second wave though

1 Like

Too early, I mean, 2AM? What the heck, Luckily, I think I can attend at the last hour, I will take KJFK - KMIA

1 Like

Wave 1: VS127 from EGCC to KJFK | A330-300 | Virgin Atlantic
Wave 2: VS128 from KJFK to EGCC | A330-300 | Virgin Atlantic

If it is ok, i will fly in as an Codeshare of EZYVA (My Callsign would be Easy 181VA Heavy, if it is a problem i can change it to an non VA flight)

1 Like

Coming to wave 1 from EGLL in BA Boeing 747-400, not sure can i join tho.

1 Like

Callsign: AF15
Airline/Aircraft: Air France/A359
Route: KJFK - LFPG
Wave: 2

This is based on a real-life route I found on FR24.

1 Like

I’ll take this one please! I’ll be in Wave 2.

wave 2 please

@Kostas_K ? 😁

@ryanairlanding @AlaskaAirlines_17 hey guys! I’m afraid you both requested a route that is already reserved. One of you can fly the arrival from Boston and the the other has to choose a complete different route.

@Captain_Dreamliner @SeanAviation @Chaseelliottfan9WG @MattyPhobia @ILIKEFOOD @canton @Elefanths @if.england @Kidlat @masont980 @NiklasFrankfurt @NvAviator @Jayden_Ramdyal @Butter575 @Captain_Angell @IF-GER-SPEC-Max @CaptainFinland @masterbolt99 Guys thank you so much for the sign ups! You all now have reserved spots in the event! See you on Friday!

5 Likes

Hi there! United operates from JFK a route to and from KLAX with the B752 and A320. Let me know if you like this one and if youll fly it as arrival or departure :)

hi, I would like to get a route from JFK to LAX with B752

1 Like

@NemAir no problem with choosing your own. Although i still need your details (route, aircraft and callsign) otherwise i will not be able to identify you and you will not have chance to be featured