The 777-200ER rework, one of Infinite Flight’s most anticipated (and most realistic) aircraft yet, has been released to the public! As is tradition in our VO, Plane & Pilot will be pushing this amazing aircraft and your flying skills to their limits to see what they can do. On June 27th, we will take the 777 through a mixture of realistic tests, such as stalls and banking, and creative challenges, such as single engine takeoffs and steep approaches. This will all be done out of Paine Feld over beautiful, mountainous western Washington, the place where real 777s are built and tested every day! We hope you can join us for this action packed event! Everyone is welcome! Just post below and we will add you to the list.
Aircraft: 777-200ER (any livery)
Flight Time: :50
Date / Time: 2020-06-27T14:00:00Z
WPT KPAE ZEREN VPEFD JEFPO CL13R KBFI NRVNA ZEBKU ZIGED KS15E VAMPS TAGOR VPPMR VPNBD NORMY KYCKR KS21E CRNEL TOKSR CI16R HITUT KPAE
1. Flight Surfaces/Systems Test: Before leaving your gate, give the aircraft a thorough systems test on the ground. First, make sure all the flight surfaces work, then test all of the avionics in the cockpit, and finally start your engines and give them a run-up.
2. Single Engine Takeoff: Before lining up on runway 16R, shut off your #2 engine. Then attempt to takeoff using only your #1 engine at full power. Past 1,000ft, restart #2. Level off at 3,000ft MSL at 250kts.
3. High Speed Touch & Go: Enter the loc for 14R at KBFI at ≥200kts and maintain that speed down to the runway for a high speed, flap free, landing and takeoff.
4. Vertical Takeoff & Steep Climb: Takeoff as steep as you can after the touch and go, then level off a little and climb to 15,000ft msl, maintaining 250kts at full power with pitch. Aim for a TOC at NRVNA. Speed up to 300kts when you reach it.
5. Banking Test: Here we ask you to turn off NAV mode and try your best to follow to sharp turns on the flight plan as best as you can. This will test the banking capability of the aircraft. Maintain 15,000ft at 300kts.
6. Top Speed/Stall Test: Beginning at NORMY, while maintaining FL150, give your aircraft full throttle and try to go as fast you can, ignore the speed warning. Then cut the power, give it full flaps, and go as slow as you can until you stall. After this test, maintain 250kts at 15,000ft.
7. Formation Flying: Between KYCKR and CRNEL (depending on where you finish #6), try to group together with the other pilots around you through communication on the event DM. Fly close enough to form a proper formation while maintaining a separation of at least 2 aircraft lengths between you. That way we can try to replicate some of the scenes from Boeing’s promotion videos. Maintain 15,000ft at 250kts.
8. Steep Approach: Starting between fies CRNEL and TOKSE, slow to 200-240kts and begin a quick decent from 15,000ft down to runway 16R at KPAE. You are not required to follow the glideslope, try to maintain a fairly steep approach all the way down in order to succeed in the next test.
9. Engine Failure Landing: On a 4-2nm final, shut off either 1 or both of your engines and try to glide down to the runway without it to simulate an emergency landing. Once landed, exit the runway and head back to the apron at which you spawned.1
Listen to @PlaneCrazy on the event PM for more instructions
KPAE Gate Assignments:
777-01= @PlaneCrazy (leader)
Find out more at https://bovaif.weebly.com
Thanks for checking out our event, we hope you can come! If you have any questions, just let us know. Please be present on the community during the event.