[CLOSED] 26AUG21 / 1800Z & 28AUG21 / 0800Z - NEW Spotting Video Schedule: London Calling @EGLL

I know That You are Excited, Be Patient 🙂

1 Like

Same here!

1 Like

Guys remember the LA video where I added a heatwave distortion effect? Well that took me almost 22 hours to render and export. So with this video the situation looks the same I’m afraid and I’m still waiting the export. I added rain and makes all the process more heavy! Thank you for the patience 🙏

7 Likes

Woah that sounds cool! Can’t wait to see ittt

1 Like

Sounds good

1 Like

If I had know you were gonna add a rain effect, I would’ve turned on the wind screen wipers on the 77W

1 Like

I’ve tried it before and on the replay they don’t appear animated even though I had them on while flying

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I know many of you anticipating for the video to be public and i want to give a small sneek peak on what is coming ;)

5 Likes

Video will be online in 3 hours from now!

2 Likes

The video is now online :)

1 Like

question, when do you think you will have another one of these?

1 Like

i will upload the new schedule within the next 2 hours

1 Like

nice! thanks. have a great day.

1 Like

Sad I didn’t make the cut but am excited for the next time! Probably won’t make it tough as I got a level 3 violation for accidentally landing on the wrong runway yesterday. Hopefully will come to another one soon! Happy flying!

1 Like

Oh sorry to hear that! But how did the ATC let you land on the wrong runway? I mean he could send a warning when he saw you line up

I went around first cuz he spawned in at the last second and didn’t accept my runway to land which caused me to go back to the original runway (on accident) thinking it was the other runway.

Hmm still he could have prevent you from landing on a wrong runway. Maybe you should talk to the appeals as it looks like it’s not your fault

Hmmmm, I’ll think about it. Thanks!

It was quite a bit my fault though because he did send me request to turn but I did but then I went back to my original runway, plus at the time there was 1 other person at the airport (kclt) and all the runways were clear for takeoff or landing. When I lined up. He didn’t stop me from landing, only after my front wheel touched the ground he gave me the violation. I don’t have a good case for me plus it is a decent amount my fault. Thanks anyway! I hope to be in a spotting vid in the future!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.